Chapter 20

The next day we got news that Gon, Kurapika and Leorio we're here. Killua's mom kept on insisting that they won't get in but Killua and kept on saying they would.

The routine of me cleaning and disinfecting Killua's cuts happened every day for the last few days.

I had come in to wash the cuts and he was pretending to be asleep again. After I set the bucket down Milluki came barging in with a whip.

"Come on Milluki has he not had enough today," I say standing in front of Killua blocking Milluki.

"Out of the way Selina, it's time for his next lesson," he say but I do not move a muscle because I am not afraid of him.

"If you don't get out of my way I'll make you," he says raising the whip and was about to strike me until I hear a chain break behind me.

"Milluki, if you so much as touch her or any of my friends, I'll kill you," he says in such a threatening tone to Mill it makes him shake.

"The whip didn't touch you right?" He asked wrapping the arm that broke off the chain around me.

"No I am fine," I said as I smiled at him.

Then Killua's grandfather Zeno came in, to this day I still have no idea why he where's "one kill per day" on his clothes but I don't ask because I find it funny.

"You can go now Kill," he says, I back off so Killua has room to break out of the chains.

"I am not sorry about stabbing you bro but I did feel a little bad so I let you slap me around." He says and we started to walk to the door.

"Kill, Silva would like too see you," Killua turned to him as he opened the door.

"Dad said that?" He asked then shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay," he said and then we walked out. We went to his room, I waited outside so he can put on some proper clothes and then went to see his dad.

"Wait out here for now," he said and I nodded. Killua knocked and walked into see his dad.

I waited outside for a few minutes just gazing at the dark gloomy walls that that's only lighting is candles. Looking at the cracks on the walls, minutes feel like hours wondering what Kill's dad is going to say.

Then Killua came out and turned to me and smiled.

"Dad thought you might be a little more comfortable in here, come in," he says and I walked inside to see Silva.

"Selina, have a seat next to Kill, he was just about to tell me all about his experience in the hunter exam," Silva said and I sat down next to Killua.

He did most of the talking and as I watched Killua talk to his dad I smiled. This is the first time Silva ever asked Killua to talk to him like this. He looked so happy that his dad wanted to talk to him.

"Selina," I hear as someone starts to shake me, I opened my eyes to see Killua.

"Did I fall asleep?" I asked because I don't remember much and he nodded and smiled.

"Dad said that we can go," he said with a smile and he helped me up and dragged me out of the room.

As we walked down the hall Killua had a backpack on and so did I. We ended up walking right into Killua's mom.

"It's to late Kill those friends of yours have already left, return to your cell," she said but Killua just flat out said no.

"Kill!!" She shouted reaching for him but then she stops. I am behind Killua so I have no clue what she is looking at.

"Step aside," he says and then grabs my hand and we start walking.

"Kill, what a splendid icy glare you have," I hear her say and that is what I figured she was looking at.

We get to the butlers house and they tell us to wait for Gon and the others so we head to another room and wait.