Chapter 25

After what feels like a good hour or two of flying I finally find a familiar spot. I land on the ground and shift into my human form. I look at the map and I am now in the area of the circle. I don't want to attract any attention if there is still people here so I shift into my cat form so I can be small.

I start to look around but it's pretty hard to tell where you have already been because everything looks the same. I would say it's too dark a out for me to see anything but that is not the case because of my eyes.

I make claw marks on some trees I pass so if I and up going in circles somehow I know it. I wish I could fly but if there are people here I don't want them seeing me.

Treading lightly on the ground I finally come across an old building. In front of it is a keep out sign saying if I go in and get caught I could be charged. The question is if the police knows about this place and what has happened inside why did they not take down the building?.

I walk up to the doors and there does not seem to be anyone inside. I look up to see a broken window so in my cat form I jumped into a nearby tree and into the window.

I landed on the ground and nothing seems to be happening, no alarms going off, and there is nobody in the room I jumped in. Just some old cages that kids were put in. Still in my cat form I walked out the door and into the hallway and choose to go right. It's been so long since I've been here I can't remember what way to go or where I am.

Finally I come to a familiar large area, it's where all the kids would eat there food the the guards stood at the doors to make sure no kid got out. I shift into my human form finally realizing there is nobody here.

I walked over to the table that my friends and I used to sit and eat. I smiled as I remembered when I would help feed Tommy here. Or play guess where Logan is, he would turn invisible and the moved to a spot around the table and then we would point in different directions, the person who came the closet to guessing his direction would win.

Jake was almost always the winner because even when Logan was invisible Jake could still see where he was. It's because of Jakes ability to see the names of people, he could see it even while Logan was invisible. Sometimes he would not play to give the others a chance or he helped Tommy.

With all the memories flowing back I start to cry a little. I hate not knowing weather they are alive or not, weather I should try looking for them but if they are really dead then I would have wasted time. I then turn to face away from the table and walk away.

I walk out of that room and find myself in the room with a lot of cages, where me and most of the rest were kept. I walked over to Emily, Isabel and Olivia's old cages, Emily was on the far end, Olivia in the middle and Isabel on the other. Then Tommy's, then Logan's, then Jake's and right next to Jakes was my old cage.

I stopped in front of mine and just stared at it for what seemed like an eternity. I was so weak and fragile back then, all the kids were. We barely had enough to eat and we lived in fear of the experiments because one wrong experiment on you could be your last.

I ball my hands into fists from anger... they took our homes... killed our parents... what did we do to deserve this. I don't know why I am feeling this anger now. I guess it's because I am in this place and I can't stop the memories. I then feel a pain in my hand and opened my fist to see that I had made myself bleed.

I rip off a piece of my shirt and wrapped it around my hand. It's a good thing it's not one of my favourites.

I then walk away towards the lab and the testing rooms to see that everything is intact but somethings are missing. I have no clue what it means... it's possible the police took
a few things or maybe it was the scientists.

I don't know...and I don't care. I flip the table that had chemicals on it. Smash electronics, and destroy anything that has to do with any experiments. I go to the filing cabinets and took out all the papers and throw them on the cement floor.

I pull out the lighter in my pocket and set one of the papers on fire. Using my abilities I control the fire to become bigger and burn the papers. If the police have been here I don't know why they did not take the papers as evidence but it's too late. I am not leaving anything behind for peoples come in and continue their work.

Hope you like the chapter and I hope everyone is having a fantastic Mother's Day!
BTW I might be having a new fanfic up I was talking about a few chapters ago I am leaning towards Fairy Tail but I am still not 100 percent. So let me know if you have an opinion on what I should write. Have a good day :)

(I know the chapter looks short but that's because there is no talking in)