TWO

CHAPTER TWO
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. home of the spartans !

— THE CULLEN HOUSE WAS QUIET, any movement sounded like the padding footfall of a lightweight cat and the only real ambience was a soft piano ballad

THE CULLEN HOUSE WAS QUIET, any movement sounded like the padding footfall of a lightweight cat and the only real ambience was a soft piano ballad. Each member of the family was doing something different, yet they chose to exist in the same room.

The calm piano was coming from the rich looking instrument in the corner, with a bronze haired boy drifting his hands along the ivory keys.

The buff looking brunette- almost black haired boy was sitting on the couch on his phone with his arm wrapped around a flawless blonde woman.

A long haired blond male sat on a plush armchair reading a book on the civil war, scoffing and rolling his eyes.

The oldest looking couple of the house were placing piles of books back in their respective places on shelves, while a small pixie-like woman followed after them with a stack in her own hands.

Suddenly, the books in the small woman's hands went tumbling to the floor. She stood stiff as a board while her family watched her in mild curiosity. Within a moment, the woman snapped out of it, her and the bronze haired boy smiling lightly.

"Alice, what did you see?" the oldest looking blond in the room asked, setting a few books off to the side.

Alice ignored the question and instead turned to the boy with the blond hair, who's civil war book had fallen to the floor in his shock.

"Since when are you gay!" Alice shrieked, laughing in excitement. The boy looked confused.

"Last I checked, I wasn't."

The bronze haired boy laughed as well, "Not for long." He stated.

The tough brunette on the couch stood up, pulling the blonde woman along with him. "I'm confused. Alice, what did you see?" The Boy repeated the earlier question.

Alice smiled wide. "Jasper's mate." She laughed. "He's coming."

ANTHONY WOULD HAVE GONE DOWN TO GREET BILLY AND JACOB BLACK, but he was far too exhausted from the flight so he simply changed into his pyjamas and switched out his nasal cannula for the oxygen concentrator Charlie had put in the work to get into his son's room. He had to let his tank refill anyway.

When he first had to use a nasal cannula, it was a difficult time. They made his upper lip itch and the feeling in his nose was funny, not to mention that he was attached to something.

Sleeping was always weird now, he never knew if he would have a good, well deserved sleep or if he was going to wake up in the middle of the night drowning in his own body when his lungs decided to fill up with fluid.