THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. a boy who's a friend !

— THE REST OF THE DAY PASSED BY RATHER SMOOTHLY

THE REST OF THE DAY PASSED BY RATHER SMOOTHLY. The Cullens, plus Anthony and Bella, gathered around the old, half plastic, cafeteria lunch table and listened to a witch's stories.

At this point, almost nothing sounded crazy to Tony anymore. Vampires? Shape shifters? Sure, let's add witches to the mix, why the hell not?

Though when the sun fell, by the end of it all, Tony was very much human.

Who happened to have a vampire boyfriend.

The idea was still fresh in his mind when he hopped up into the passenger seat of Bella's truck after just saying goodbye to the Cullens and Reyes.

His boyfriend. Jasper Hale.

It was a strange feeling. Welcomed, but strange to finally have a face to the position.

So far Tony was really only gay in theory. He'd never had a boy that would want to put up with him through his chemo.

Maybe it wasn't just his cancer.

Those were the thoughts that ate at him when his mind was in a bad place.

Was it because of his hyper comic book obsession, when he read out loud or ranted about some new socks? Was it his music taste and how it constantly varied? Maybe it was because he liked to talk a lot when he painted. Or was it his un athleticism and how he wasn't toned like a model?

Then he'd lock eyes with Jasper and he thought, maybe they never put up with me because someone out there wouldn't have to.

Alice had seen the future, and Tony knew Jasper was the one. The one that would love him for him, and not even consider the other things that made him so 'dislikable' in his own eyes.

"So what would your friends think of your new vampire boyfriend?" Bella pulled Tony out of his thoughts as she started the vehicle and pulled out of the parking lot.

Anthony allowed a lazy smile to grace his face as he thought about Liv and Daniel back in Arizona, looking out the window at the grey sky above.

"Are we talking- if they knew he was a vampire?" Tony asked, tapping his fingers against his leg.

Bella shrugged, "Sure, why not."