TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. see them differently !

— THE TREMBLE OF THE BUS AS IT PULLED INTO ITS DESTINATION WAS WHAT WOKE ANTHONY FROM HIS SLEEP

THE TREMBLE OF THE BUS AS IT PULLED INTO ITS DESTINATION WAS WHAT WOKE ANTHONY FROM HIS SLEEP. The ride may not have been long, but he felt surprisingly better.

Especially when he realized Jasper refused to let go of his hand.

Now that he realized, Tony was glad Jasper had such cold skin. Otherwise he was sure his own hand would have become clammy and too gross to hold.

When his eyes finally opened, and his head lifted from the Hale boy's shoulder, he glanced around sluggishly. Rubbing his face with his free hand, he groaned and nuzzled back into Jasper's shoulder.

Lucky for Jasper, Tony was too out of it to realize Jasper hadn't been breathing the whole time.

"We're here." The southern boy pointed out, obviously to encourage Anthony's waking up.

"How observant of you." Tony dismissed, barely shifting as people began filing out off the bus.

Alice stood from her seat and glanced down at her best friend and her foster brother. Making eye contact with Jasper, she pointed silently to ask if he needed help to which Jasper shook his head and gestured for her to keep moving.

"We'll have to get off the bus." Jasper spoke again, looking down at Tony with his amber eyes.

"I'm tired though." He wined. Jasper couldn't help but chuckle.

"Look," The Hale began. "All you have to do is stand and walk, you don't even have to look at the plants."

"But its an environmental study." Anthony pointed out, still not moving.

"Yeah, and I doubt Mr Molina is going to be paying much attention to you." Jasper smirked.

Anthony sighed heavily before replying.

"Fine, but you're still my pillow." The boy stated, heaving himself up, grabbing his oxygen tank and shoulder bag.

He knew they didn't have to take bags on the trip but Anthony at least grabbed the smallest one he had and stuffed his medication and snacks in it.

Once their shoes hit the pavement Anthony immediately latched onto Jasper's arm, leaning his cheek against the material of his sweater.

Alice joined them, but stayed quiet as they entered the greenhouse. Though once she saw the plants, she grew excited and pointed them out to the boys.

"Tony!" Alice exclaimed, tugging on his sleeve. "Tony, look at that one! It's so pretty."

Despite being very much out of it, Anthony forced his hazy eyes open to peek at the flower Alice had seen.