SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. protect people like you !

— THE TRIP TO PORT ANGELES WAS MORE AWKWARD FOR ANTHONY THAN THE LAST TIME

THE TRIP TO PORT ANGELES WAS MORE AWKWARD FOR ANTHONY THAN THE LAST TIME. To be entirely honest, he much preferred shopping with Alice. She was easy to talk to, and didn't constantly blush when he treated her like an actual human being.

Yet still, he sat curled up on a cushy ottoman, eating skittles out of the bag. He remembered the shop they were in briefly, though he and Alice hadn't gone in and only glanced at it through the window.

They had some nice dresses, which were being displayed by Angela and Jessica.

It seemed like both girls had taken what Tony said to heart, and had only tried on what he suggested.

Anthony glanced over at his sister, who, mentally, looked far away and deep in thought.

"I kinda like this one, but I dunno about the one-shoulder thing." Jessica grabbed a bright pink dress and held it up to her frame. She turned to Tony, "Opinions?"

Anthony finished off a skittle before he spoke, "Strapless or intricate straps to be safe if you don't know how you're doing your hair yet. My opinion: one shoulder just doesn't look right unless you have your hair up or to one side."

Jessica nodded with a smile and hung the dress back up.

"What about this one?" Angela held a blueish tinted one with small beads sewn into the chest.

"I like the beading, you wouldn't need jewelry." Jessica offered.

Anthony spoke up. "Forks is way too cold, you'll be wearing some sort of overcoat and the beading won't be noticeable." He said as he popped a red skittle in his mouth.

Angela laughed and put the dress back.

"What would we do with out you, Tony?" She asked rhetorically.

"I suspect there'd be a freak out, Bella here wouldn't know what to do and then," Tony imitated an explosion noise, "Crash and burn."

Jessica, who was inside a dressing room, yelled out.

"He's not wrong."

"What's the problem with the dress you're wearing?" Anthony asked, pointing out the simplistic, beautiful dress that Angela had on.

Angela glanced down with a slightly scrunched nose.

"Lavender? Is that good? Is that my colour?"

Jessica came out from the dressing room with a strapless, pink dress paired with white elbow length gloves.

"I like it." She stated, then looked in the mirror. "Okay, I like this one. It makes my boobs look good." Jessica said as she fluffed her hair.

Tony let out a low whistle, looking at the two.