THIRTY-THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. prom ?

— THE WEEK WAS MORE UNEVENTFUL THAN IT USUALLY WAS, which was nice for Anthony, who had been trying to put his promposal plans in action

THE WEEK WAS MORE UNEVENTFUL THAN IT USUALLY WAS, which was nice for Anthony, who had been trying to put his promposal plans in action.

It was really difficult when the woman he was trying to surprise could see the future. Yet, so far, Tony had been doing a pretty good job of throwing her off.

He had everything prepared, and he made sure not to tell any of the Cullens because he knew for a fact that none of them could keep a secret. Rosalie was really close to getting it out of him- but he held his ground, knowing if more people knew it was more likely that Alice would find out.

In the mean time- he tried to keep his thoughts on the idea of going to prom with Jasper or as a sad form of buddy date with Bella. He hoped his thoughts were enough to convince Alice's powers.

So far it seemed to be working, so that was a perfect win for Tony.

On another note, the Cullen-Swans had practically adopted Reyes into their group.

The Englishman had many stories about witch culture. Their abilities, training, their laws.

It was a lot to take in, and with Anthony's forgetful and dismissive nature, all the information seemed to go in one ear and out the other.

"So- basically- you're a criminal?" Anthony asked, unlocking Bella's truck and grabbing the plastic bag that he had situated in the back.

"Not- I'm not a criminal." Reyes defended, standing back with Jasper, who was holding Tony's school bag.

"I mean- it seems like you are." Jasper pointed out, watching as Anthony closed the door of the truck and they all began walking to the cafeteria.

"I'm- okay, y'know, technically there are no written laws against it, it's just strongly regarded as dangerous and stupid." Reyes explained with an exasperated tone.

"So you're dangerous and stupid?" Jasper asked.

"Yes."

Tony wheezed a chuckle at that, almost stopping because of the slight pain it sent through his chest, igniting the constant dull ache that was always there.

"So the only reason no one has heard about witches in all these years is because they've been in hiding?" Tony asked, ignoring the burning feeling.