THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. let's fall in love !

— THE DAY HAD BEGUN TO BLEED INTO NIGHT BY THE TIME EDWARD AND BELLA MADE AN APPEARANCE IN THE HOUSE AGAIN

THE DAY HAD BEGUN TO BLEED INTO NIGHT BY THE TIME EDWARD AND BELLA MADE AN APPEARANCE IN THE HOUSE AGAIN. Though it was almost certain they instantly regretted it.

"Edward, you're an idiot!" An angry voice greeted them as the owner of said voice entered the room, Alice and Jasper hot on the boy's heels.

Bella sighed, almost guessing the conversation to come.

"You took her tree climbing? Do you realize how uncoordinated she is? She struggles with her feet on the damn floor- when it comes to walking, this loser," He pointed to Bella, who shuffled awkwardly. "Is a few fries short of a happy meal, lemme tell you, and you decide to go rippin' up trees like some sort of rabid squirrel? Nah-uh, speed and height are not her forte my friend, we need to keep her as close to the ground as possible!" Anthony snapped out, taking a few deep breaths after.

"I'm sorry?" Edward offered, making Emmett, who had recently entered the room with Rosalie, snicker.

Tony nodded with a glare, "Damn right you're sorry, now go to your room."

"I'm driving Bella home."

"Then get in your fuckin' car and get gone." Tony mockingly made a gesture towards the door. Edward decided instead of arguing, he'd just get in his silver Volvo and leave.

Emmett continued to audibly laugh as Edward and Bella shuffled towards the door.

Sure, when you weren't on the receiving end of Anthony Swan's anger, it was hilarious. The things he said in anger meant nothing to him and it showed.

But when you were being yelled at, threatened or even looked at in a dirty way by Tony, you were nervous. That was just facts.

He may be thin and frail looking but at the same time some of his closest friends were either genius, ex army, or vampire, and what was that to say about him?

"If you crash the car on the way home, I'm gonna kill you." Tony stated as a last remark.

"What if he's already double dead?" Emmet asked, despite knowing that was highly unlikely.

"That's not gonna stop me." Anthony muttered coldly, watching the bronze haired vampire as he followed Bella out of the house while Alice laughed at the 'double dead' comment.

"Okay- I think that's enough anger from you tonight." Jasper spoke up, stepping behind Tony to wrap his arms carefully around the boy, trying to calm him down without his empathetic abilities.