TWENTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. mistakes you made !

— ANTHONY AND THE CULLENS SPENT A LOT OF THEIR TIME CONSIDERING WITCHCRAFT AS A BLATANT POSSIBILITY

ANTHONY AND THE CULLENS SPENT A LOT OF THEIR TIME CONSIDERING WITCHCRAFT AS A BLATANT POSSIBILITY. By the end of it all, they were almost certain that's what Reyes was. A witch.

Though for the rest of the week, Reyes didn't turn up at school and instead Tony was greeted by a polite elderly brown haired nurse that took way longer than usual to change out his oxygen tank.

Anthony really liked hanging out at the Cullen's house. Esme and Rosalie taught him how to cook properly, or at least tried their best. He and Emmett watered the plants around the house or played video games. Anthony chatted with Carlisle about vampire history and other supernatural creatures that he should be aware of and then Tony, Jasper and Alice would go on walks through the woods, since they didn't mind carrying Tony's oxygen tank.

And when he wasn't over with the Cullens, a Cullen was with him in his art studio garage.

It was nice, to have a group of people to belong to. A close friend, a motherly woman, a sassy feminist, an older brother type, a smart teacher with a great voice, and a really good looking southern vampire.

Everyday, those were the people he saw, which he didn't necessarily mind.

On Saturday the following weekend, Bella decided to try and buff out the dent in her truck from the accident with Tyler Crowley.

It wasn't working, Anthony could tell that from the kitchen window, but he didn't have the heart or energy to say anything so he just finished eating his toast.

Despite spending most of his time at the Cullen house, he noticed Edward had been spending almost every moment with his sister. At first he thought maybe he was internally exaggerating or imagining it, but then he glanced out the window again with a mouthful of toast and almost choked when he saw the bronze haired vampire land on the roof of the rust bucket of a truck.

Land from where, Anthony wasn't sure.

But he was sure that landing wasn't normal and people could see and goddamn it, Eddie what are you doing?

Tony was glad that Edward didn't seem to be listening for his thoughts, or if he could hear them he made no move to acknowledge it.

For a second, Anthony debated going out and seeing why Edward was there, and after glancing down at his finished plate of toast, Tony decided maybe going outside would be more exciting.

Besides, he was waiting for Emmett to pick him up anyway.

So standing up, and leaning over just enough to put his plate in the sink, Tony grabbed his oxygen tank in his right hand and used his left to open the front door.