late night help

ship - jarbyn
warnings - none
wc - 454
°

Corbyn was sitting at his desk, doing his math homework. He had been pushing doing it until last minute, which was why he was up at 2:15 in the morning, working away.

He was just about done when his phone went off. He checked to see who was texting him at this hour, and smiled when he saw that it was his best friend Jack.
Corbyn had recently developed feelings for the curly-haired boy, and used any excuse to be around him.

Noodlez
Hey Corbs?

Corb0ne
What's up

Noodlez
I need your help

Corbyn's mind started to race immediately. Was Jack in danger? Did he need to be picked up? Did he need to be taken somewhere?

Corb0ne
Is something wrong?
Are you hurt?
DO I NEED TO CALL 9-1-1

Noodlez
Uhmm, no
I need some advice

Relief flooded Corbyn's system. Jack was okay.

Corb0ne
On what?

Noodlez
So there's this person that I really like, and I really want to make a move but I don't know if they're interested.
What should I do?

Corbyn's heart sank. There was someone else. Of course there was. Who would want to be with him? He probably had his eye on a beautiful person who actually deserved him. Hell, he probably didn't even like guys.

Corb0ne
Well, are you friends with the person?

Noodlez
Yeah

Corb0ne
Then I think you should go for it. Ask them on a date or something. The worst that could happen is they say no.

Noodlez
And if they do say no?
What then?

Corb0ne
Then they're absolutely insane.
You're kind, sweet, so much fun to be around.
You're good looking, and you have an amazing sense of humour.
Anyone would be lucky to be with you

"Good job, Corbyn," he thought to himself, "now he 100% knows that you're into him."

Noodlez
Awww thanks ❤

Corb0ne
And if they do say no and you feel like shit, we can sit on my couch eating ice cream and watch all the High School Musical movies until you feel better.

Noodlez
Thanks, bean
Corbyn?

Corb0ne
Yeah?

Noodlez
Do you maybe wanna go out sometime?

Corbyn's heart exploded as he read and reread the text. This had to be a joke, or a dream. Was he dreaming? He pinched himself, and confirmed that he was indeed awake. Corbyn felt his lips curve up, and he knew that he was probably grinning like an idiot. That just happened. Jack just asked him out. Corbyn looked down and realized that he hadn't answered Jack.

Corb0ne
Yeah, I would like that :)

Corbyn put his phone down and finished what was left of his work, smile never leaving his face.

°
This is my first oneshot ever, so I'm sorry if it's shitty. If there's any corrections that need to be made, don't hesitate to tell me. Have a good day/night :)

 Have a good day/night :)

♡ONESHOTS♡