stacy

ship - donah
warnings - none
wc - 609
°

Daniel walked towards the bleachers briskly, knowing that Jonah would be there, waiting for him. He spotted the old, worn out white converse that he always wore from the 50 yard line, confirming that it was him standing there. 

Jonah Marais. Senior. Extremely good looking. Tattoos adorn his body. Hooks up with freshmen.

At least, one freshman.

When he reached him, he pulled him close and pecked his lips. Daniel could taste the cigarette that he was sure Jonah had smoked moments prior to him showing up, mixed with the taste of coffee. Daniel had never been the type to smoke, but he didn't mind it when it came out of Jonah's mouth.

The older boy pulled him into the shadows before kissing his lips again, as he always did. In the beginning, he had told him that no one could know about them. That was back in June. Now, in the October air, nothing was different.

Jonah peppered his neck with kisses, making Daniel smile. There were so many things he wanted to call him right now.

Jo.

Baby.

Love.

Babe.

Darling.

He could go on. 

Maybe it was because he was experienced or it was because of Daniel's inexperience, but he made him feel things that no one else had ever before. Sure, he'd had a girlfriend or two before, but it was always just kissing and light making out. It was never this. Never a guy. Never a senior. Never this exciting.

They had done things that Daniel wouldn't have ever imagined doing with another guy. They had left marks on each other. They told each other things that Daniel never thought he'd tell. Daniel felt that they were connected in every which way. 

Jonah moved away from Daniel, gathering his things that lay on the ground. Daniel followed him as he walked to his car. Once they were both in, he started the car.

They didn't talk during the drive. The quiet sound of music playing from the radio was enough for the both of them. 

He drove them to the small park that they usually went to. They got out and walked over to their usual spot; the big willow tree at the very back. 

Daniel sat down, back leaning against the tree. Jonah laid his head on his lap, closing his eyes as he felt Daniel's fingers raking though his hair.

The two of them stayed like that, talking softly about whatever popped into their minds.  

"Hey, Jo?"

Jonah looked up at him, "yeah?"

"You know how my parents are leaving for Palm Springs tomorrow? Do you want to maybe come over for the weekend?"

He nodded, "sure, that sounds cool."

Daniel smiled, and proceeded to tell Jonah all the things that they could plan to do. After listening to him list things, he sat up. He looked at Daniel, who looked quite content, and sighed.

"Look, I know we've been getting close, but we can't get any closer. You're gonna end up hurting yourself. I don't think we can keep doing this."

Daniel felt himself fill up with disappointment. He bit his lip, as he knew what Jonah meant. He could sense that he was catching feelings; actual, romantic feelings towards the brown haired boy.

He nodded, and pressed one last kiss to his lips. Daniel watched as Jonah got up and walked away from him. He sighed, sitting there for a moment thinking about what had just happened before getting up to go home.

After all, it's not like he wasn't warned. Jonah had made the rules very clear.

"You can call me anything you want. Just don't call me yours."

°
This is so bad.
First update of 2020, whoop whoop!
I actually suck at updating, and I'm v sorry.
Welp, stay safe and WASH YOUR HANDZ

♡ONESHOTS♡