the nights

ship - none
warnings- none
wc- 428
°

Daniel stood on the cliff and looked out at the water. Him and his bandmates were in Hawaii, taking a much needed break from their tour and making music. So much had been going on in the past few months, and they had gone by in a blur.

Daniel looked back at his best friends, and thought back to when they had first started the band, back when they did small gigs with only a handful of people there to see them perform. He thought back even further, back to when he had decided that he wanted to sing.

Flashback

"Hey Dad, can I ask you a question?" Daniel asked out of the blue. Him and his father, Jeff, had been sitting on the couch, watching some random TV show.

"Of course, Dani," Jeff answered.

"Do you think I can become a singer?"

Jeff looked away from the TV and turned to face Daniel, "Son, I'm gonna tell you something that you have to remember all your life. You can do anything you want with your life, you just have to be willing to work hard for whatever that thing is," Jeff paused to turn off the TV. "Whether you like it or not, life doesn't last forever. The thing is though, you can do powerful things that can ensure that even when you're gone you'll still be remembered. You're still young. You have to do whatever you can in this life because you might not get the chance to again."

Daniel pondered over what his father had just told him, thinking long and hard. "I'm gonna try, Dad. I'm going to become a singer,"

Jeff smiled and pulled his son into his arms "That's great, kiddo. Just remember; One day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember,"

End of flashback

"Yo, Dani," Corbyn called out, "Are you just gonna stand there? Jump already."

Daniel snapped out of his little daze. He turned back towards the water. Here he was, living his best life, making music with four of his brothers. He was making his life memorable, just as his dad wanted him to.

A wide smile stretched across his face as he took a few steps back. "I'm ready, guys."

Everyone cheered loudly, giving him the boost he needed. He ran towards the edge and jumped off, doing a front flip into the water below.

When he resurfaced, Daniel had one thought running through his mind: These are the times that never die. I'm living a life that I'm definitely gonna remember.

°
Hey, y'all. This oneshot is based off of The Nights by Avicii. I'm kinda proud of this one, but I'll let y'all decide if it's trash or not. Remember to live your life to the fullest ✌. Have a good day/night :)

 Have a good day/night :)

♡ONESHOTS♡