waste my time

ship - janiel
warnings - none
wc - 553
°

Daniel slammed Jack up against the wall, panting hard. He was quick to put his lips back on the red, swollen ones of the other. Jack reciprocated the action almost immediately, savoring the feeling he had become addicted to.

Their hands roamed each other's shirtless bodies, Jack running his fingers up and down Daniel's abdomen, and Daniel caressing the younger's hips.

Daniel reached down and gave his ass a squeeze. Jack gasped, and he took the opportunity to explore the inside of his mouth. The two of them busied themselves with connecting their lips together over and over again.

Daniel pulled away a little, and placed his lips on Jack's neck. He started with small, soft kisses, and then slowly started sucking the soft skin of the other boy. Jack let out a small moan at the action, loving the way Daniel could make him feel.

Upon hearing the sound, Daniel abruptly stopped his hands and pulled away from the curly-haired boy. He swore under his breath and rubbed his face with his hands.

Jack felt his cheeks heat up. He was quick to think that he must have done something wrong. He looked down, biting his lip. "I- I'm sorry."

"No, no. Don't apologize. It's my fault, and I'm sorry," Daniel started, "but I just don't get it. I treat you like shit. We hook up, and then I don't even look in your direction anytime else."

Jack was confused, "Ok. So what?"

Daniel looked him in the eyes, "Why? Why do you always let me get with you, even though you know I'm gonna leave you right after?"

Jack sighed and leaned his head on the wall, his back sliding down until he was sitting on the ground. Daniel did the same next to him. The younger turned his head to look at the brunet. They were so close that Daniel could feel his hot breath fanning over his face. 

"You know what? You're right. I should turn around and leave. I know I should. But I'm still here. Wanna know why?" Daniel nodded, and Jack looked away.

"It's because I kinda like it when you waste my time. When we're together, I forget that you aren't really mine."

Daniel's heart picked up when Jack looked back at him, their eyes locking, "I don't mind because it means I get to look into those gorgeous blue eyes."

Both of the boys were slowly leaning towards each other, noses almost touching.

"You make me feel like there's no need to think beyond tonight." Jack whispered softly.

Daniel couldn't take it anymore. He connected their lips in a soft yet passionate lock. They worked in sync to each other. Nothing had ever felt as right as this did. The two of them were just living in the moment, taking in the bliss.

Jack pulled away gently, leaning their foreheads together. He had a soft smile on his face. Daniel was no different, grinning because of the words that the younger had spoken prior.

"Do you really feel that way?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Well if that's the case, can I take you out Friday night?" He asked as he grabbed his hand. Jack smiled. He couldn't think of any other way he would rather waste his time.

"It's a date."

°
This is low key trash, but whatever.
Also, I'm low key in love with Johnny Orlando (♡○♡)
Have a good day/night :)

 Also, I'm low key in love with Johnny Orlando (♡○♡)Have a good day/night :)

♡ONESHOTS♡