11

I almost immediately matched his fire.

His hands cradled my face, thumbs rubbing circles on my jaw coaxing me to open my mouth for him. Of course, I complied. As soon as his his tongue touched mine I went crazy and frantic, one hand tugging on his hair and the other hugging him tight against me.

I felt his palm on that sensitive area behind my knee, clasping it and bringing my leg up. I still had one foot on the ground but his other hand did the same to it so he was carrying me and my feet crossed at the base of his spine while his hands traveled to squeeze my ass. He started grinding against me and I practically moulded us together, pressing against him with all I had, our mouths still connected.

'Hey!' a voice boomed down the alley. Our lips tore apart. 'You can't be down here!'

'Shit,' I squeaked and hopped down. We took a second to try collect ourselves, both of us panting like we'd run a marathon.

'Sorry,' I gasped, directed at Grayson.

'For...for what,' he said, his breathing ragged.

'For like...you know.'

'I really don't.'

Tears welled in my eyes.

What the fuck?

My sudden and unappreciated sadness was wild and all over the place; I wasn't sure what the most prominent cause was. I put my hands over my face and began sobbing, making a complete ass of myself.

'Milo?'

I didn't look up but I walked over to him and he immediately wrapped his arms around me. I still had my face hidden in my palms but I pressed my forehead against his chest and let him comfort me.

'I'm not going to tell you again,' the man called to us.

'We're coming, yeah,' Grayson shouted back.

I wiped my cheeks and started walking, Gray jogging behind me. I tried to keep my pace fast while I removed my shoes, sort of hopping rather than walking, but I held the heels in my hand, the toes tapping against my thigh with every step I took.

'You're giving me so much whiplash right now, dude.'

'We're just friends, Grayson.'

He grabbed my elbow and spun me towards him, startling me and causing me to rapidly put on my breaks before I slammed into him.

'We are not just friends.' His stare was super intense.

'You told me we could be,' I said, salty that he was going against what we had discussed at lunch.

'That was before you stuck your tongue down my throat,' he said through clenched teeth.

I didn't move a muscle, staying perfectly still for a few seconds. 'I,' I paused, grinding my teeth, 'didn't do anything. You dragged me out of there and rammed me into the wall.'

'Only after you were rubbing your parts all over me.' He put his hands on his hips.

'My parts? You're so fucking immature, oh my god.'

After I'd said the first small sentence, he'd started speaking over me, saying: 'That's not even the point, you can't even listen to me.'

I crossed my arms. 'Fine. Go.'

'Why were you crying? Do you know how insane that was?'

I scoffed. 'Oh, I'm so sorry that my emotions were an inconvenience. Yeah, I'll try sort that in the future. Do you want to undo my bra and try find the off button for the F-word? You know...feelings?' I spread my arms in question.

He glared at me. 'We're going back to the hotel. Now.' His hand gripped my arm much like Adam's had earlier.

'I don't fucking think so,' I screeched. We were causing a scene and people were beginning to stare.

'Milo,' he growled.

'Get your fucking hands off of me...right...now,' I snarled.

'Is everything okay?' A pretty girl in a neon pink spaghetti strapped bodycon dress asked from beside us, who I assumed to be her large boyfriend standing right behind her.

'It's fine,' Grayson responded angrily.

She looked at me. 'It doesn't look fine.'

'Is this guy giving you any hassle?,' her boyfriend asked, glancing between us.

I'd never been treated this way in my life - people helping me out when a boy got aggressive - yet it had happened twice in the one night. I knew Grayson would never physically hurt me, he was too much of a sweetheart despite his current state and attitude, but I was already fed up of people having to step in for me.

'I'm fine, can everyone just-just leave me alone, please?' I tugged my arm away from Grayson, who had already considerably cooled off.

'Thank you so much for coming over, but I'm okay,' I said to the couple, turning away from all three people and walking towards where I knew there to be a private overlook a mile and a half away.

~•~

'Where do you think you're going?'

'Um...after her?,' I replied, shocked that this huge beast of a dude had continued talking to me.

I watched Milo stride with that sway in her hips that drove me crazy. She was doing a lot of that tonight; driving me crazy. And not just in that way.

Who cries after a hot make out session? It's unheard of. And then she got mad at me?

She was the one cosying up to my brother right after we'd hung out for, like, five hours today. Okay, I did seek out Eden out of spite or jealousy and, yes, Milo had caught me returning her underwear that she'd left in my room. But I'd tracked her down and even chased off a pervy guy that was trying to get her into his fifty shades dungeon, doesn't that make us even? I even went as far as to let go of her saying she was into me and I held off on going full caveman mode while she was dancing for, like, a full twenty minutes before I couldn't help but drag her outside.

'Leave her be,' a gruff voice said, yanking me back to the present.

'Things looked...very heated. Let her calm down,' his girlfriend said, putting her hand on my arm. 'Are you going to be okay?'

I continued to stare after Milo. 'Yeah.'

'Take care of yourself, alright?,' she said in her sweet voice.

I stood for a few minutes chewing on my lip after they'd left. I knew they were right, I did. But it's Milo.

'Fuck it,' I mumbled to myself and started jogging back towards the club.