20

I knew he was waiting on me making the first move. He gave me his number and he kissed me at the club and he asked me out all those times. All I had done was tell him it was over.

I wanted to kiss him. I did. But I had had his brother's dick in my mouth less than a day ago. Okay, it wasn't just my throat that was stretched out by his generously sized member. But isn't that worse?

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him like I had earlier and I held his face. He stared into my eyes, waiting.

Maybe another internal monologue, first.

I felt him before I saw him. It was as if his eyes were physically tracing along my skin from the very start of his walk from the doors to my lounger. His large shadow fell over me and the battle to keep my cool began.

Grayson in his very hot outfits? Wow. Grayson in only shorts? No words. No. Words.

I had to keep my eyes trained on the pool and not at him lounging next to me to avoid some sort of combustion. Then I got to feel all thirty of his abs? I mean, for fuck's sake. I was going out of my mind.

And now I'm here.

And now I'm kissing him, and he's kissing back.

Whoops.

He started kissing my neck and doing other sorts of things that involved his bulge and my crotch.

'Grayson...Grayson stop. We're in a swimming pool with kids.'

He kissed up to my ear and mumbled, 'bathroom'.

He couldn't keep his hands off of me as we half ran to the single room restroom a little further from the pool than the twenty-stall overcrowded one. The door closed and locked and we just fucking attacked each other.

~•~

I slumped forward, keeping my hands on her thighs and leaning against her so that she didn't fall, and put my head on her shoulder. She put hers against the wall behind her.

We stayed that way for a few minutes and somewhere in my mind I worried that I would fall asleep.

'Oh my god,' I slurred.

'Grayson,' she said.

'I think that was the best sex of my life.'

'Grayson,' she said again, stiff under me.

'Mmm?'

'We just had sex in a public toilet...without protection.'

I whipped my head up. 'We-'

'Put me down. Put me down right now.'

I let go of her and stepped back so she could stand. 'What do we do? What do we need to do?'

'I-'

'I'm too young to be a dad.'

'I need to go to a drugstore. There's some sort of pill I can take- oh my god, Grayson. Everyone's going to know we did it.'

'No one will know, we're good on that front.'

She gestured to her leg. 'Are you joking? I've got your jizz just casually dripping down my thigh and I don't even want to know what you did to my hair.'

My bad.

'Wait, if it's dripping doesn't that mean it isn't going to get you pregnant?'

'What the fuck, Grayson? No.'

I held up my hands. 'Sorry. I've not had any training in this matter - I've not got a vagina.'

'You need to leave.'

I laughed. 'I'm not leaving you like this.'

'Yes, you are. I need to pee or I'm at risk of getting a urinary tract infection.'

'Fine. But I'm standing right outside.'

Even through my panic he could make me smile. 'You're something else, Grayson Dolan.'

I went into my tiptoes and kissed his cheek before pushing him out of the room.

~•~

She poked her head around the door. 'I'm all cleaned up.'

I reached my hand out for her to take.

'Is it okay if I put my stuff in your room while I go to the store?'

'We're going to the store. And yeah, you can put your stuff in my room.'

'Okay. Thanks.' She hugged my arm while we walked.

Once we reached my room I couldn't wait any longer. 'What's the deal with the bags?'

She sighed. 'Ethan and A-'

I frowned. 'Ethan and...?'

Her eyes were wide. 'Uh...Ethan had a girl over. I just...I thought it was time I left.'

'Why didn't you go back to your old room?'

She grimaced. 'I'm not too into Eden anymore. She's kind of annoying.'

'And you couldn't come to me?'

She opened her mouth but quickly looked away. 'I had only just told you that whatever we had was over.'

I took her hand. 'You can always count on me to help you, okay? It doesn't matter if you had just rejected me or even if we'd just had the biggest fight in existence. I want you to come find me whenever you need help. No exceptions.'

'The same goes to you. I know you're a big strong manly-man who would never need any sort of help, but everyone needs someone to take care of them. The guy doesn't do all of the heavy lifting,' she said, smiling and rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.

All of a sudden, her phone started ringing.

'Memories,' I sang.

She laughed but her smile quickly died when she saw the caller ID.

'What do you want?' she said.

I couldn't hear what whoever her mystery person said, but she shook her head in anger.

'No.'

'I'm not interested, Ethan.'

'Do what you want, we're not-' She cut herself off and looked at me.

'Leave me alone, okay?' She hung up.

'What was that all about?' I asked.

'I guess I'm a little salty about being temporarily homeless. I've done more room hopping on this holiday than I have in my life.'

'Obviously you're staying here, now.'

'You don't have to do that,' she said.

'You really think I'd pass up the opportunity to share a room with you? You must be crazy.'