Nothing

He had everything he could ever want. Coming from a major business family, he was rich. He could buy anything and everything there was to buy. But still, he felt empty. He felt like he was missing something. He felt like life had no meaning, no point. Because there were some things that money couldn't buy.
The last time he had fun or was happy was over a year ago. Now, he was busy working for his family's business. He hadn't been happy for so long, he forgot how. He forgot how to feel.
He had seen other people having fun, being happy. But what made him feel the most empty was seeing the couples. You could always see that the partners loved each other through their eyes and actions. He remembered the one time he had been like that with a girl. But things didn't work out. She had fallen for his best friend, and his mom had dragged him into the business and work.
The one girl he ever loved ended up marrying his best friend while he was stuck in the office. And it was killing him inside. He wasn't good enough. He knew he could never win against his friend. But it still left him lifeless and empty.

Sighing, he continued working. That was all more than 5 years ago. He knew no one would ever love him, so he didn't even try anymore. Silly him, he shouldn't have even been thinking about her in the first place. The past was gone already. And she, along with his happiness, were parts of his past.