Journey

Shen Yue was walking through the park in Shanghai, reliving all the moments she had shared with Di during the filming of Meteor Garden...

...Shancai had fallen back into the normal bickering with Daoming Si. But it wasn't just normal for them. Dylan was almost always teasing her and play fighting with her. She didn't know why, but it just felt so natural, and when she was with him, she felt as if there was no one else in the world...

...Daoming Si had just told Shancai that he liked her, and here she was now, stuck between the bed and all 183 centimeters of Si. Yue knew that this was all just acting and that she didn't, couldn't feel anything for Dylan. Even so, when he leaned down to kiss her, his lips felt so soft and so wonderful against her own that she completely forget there was a camera not even a meter away...

...Daoming Si had brought Shancai up to his room to play games in hopes of helping her deal with the stress from the cooking competition. Shancai had tried to shake it off, but when she saw how nice and caring Si was to her, the idiotic pineapple head fully took root in her heart. It was so easy for Yue to let go and be herself around Dylan. She didn't understand why, only that it was so much easier to laugh and smile with him around. But sometimes it was too easy. When they were filming the scene where Zhuang walks in on them sleeping, they couldn't stop laughing, which meant they had to keep redoing the scene. But she really didn't mind, because as much as she hated to admit it, she liked being near Dylan, liked feeling his body heat and hearing his heartbeat...

...Shancai couldn't believe that Si had just walked out of his own birthday party for her. She couldn't believe that Daoming Si had just disobeyed his own mother in front of everyone. Shancai had already thought his mother was terrifying before she was mad at her; now, Shancai was genuinely scared for her life. However, when she gave Si the cookies she had made, all of that disappeared when he pulled her in for a kiss. And again, Yue got lost in the sensation of his soft lips stroking hers. But again, it had to come to an end, however much she wished it wouldn't. That night, it was so cold out that it felt like she would freeze to death. But at the same time, her heart was all fuzzy inside, because it seemed like every free minute they had, Dylan was beside her, hugging her for warmth...

...Shancai was pacing in her room, extremely nervous. But when Si came and showed her the meteor shower, she realized it was silly for her to be nervous. She knew Si, and she knew that even if he was arrogant and annoying, he was still a gentleman. She was already in deep for him, whether she liked it or not, but when he gave her the meteor necklace, she fell so much farther down. The necklace didn't help Yue's situation either. She remembered it clearly. Even if it was just a birthday gift, it still made her glow knowing that Dylan had specially designed and ordered that necklace for her and only her...

...Shancai ran into the room to find Xiaoyou, only to find Si tied up. At first, she was confused, but as soon as she realized Ximen and Meizou had tricked her into being locked in a room with Si for a night, the confusion quickly turned into nervousness. Especially when he was looking at her like that. It really didn't help that he was being his usual annoying self. However, before she knew what was happening, she found herself pinned against the wall, and all thoughts other than Si in that moment right then and there disappeared. When Si kissed her this time, it was less restrained compared to their other kisses. By now, Yue had gotten to the point where she sometimes found herself daydreaming about kissing Dylan. But she knew he was just acting and it was all just part of the script. Or so she thought. When she opened her eyes after he kissed her, the look in his eyes proved that he felt the same way about her as she did for him. And she couldn't describe how wonderful it felt...

...Shancai and Daoming Si were on their last date in London. It was possibly the best day in her life so far, but at the same time, it was the worst. She was so happy that Si had come to find her before she left and that they were together at the moment, but it was all overshadowed by the thought that it was all going to end very soon. However, she told herself to not think about it and just enjoy the day with him. And enjoy she did. They had so much fun that day, running around to see all the different things. But when Di tricked her with the ice cream and kissed her forehead, Yue was stunned. She was so stunned that she couldn't speak or move. Sure, they had shared kisses when nobody was around, but Dylan just chose to kiss her in front of everyone, while the cameras were recording! At first, she was nervous about getting in trouble, but as soon as she saw the look of pure love and adoration in his eyes, she completely forgot about that and instantly melted...