Frosta: It's my Birthday!

Ice sculptures were being carved for tomorrow. Decorations of white, silver and blue were being hung around the large open room. Frosta watched from the slippery staircase happily. 

This is so my year! She thought and carefully went down to the bottom of the stairs. A few of her employees ran past in a hurry. She smelled something burning and went left to follow the people. 

"Put it out!" A male voice shouted. "I don't wanna get yelled at!" 

Frosta rolled her eyes then pushed the door open. "What's going on?" 

"Everything is fine!" said a young red headed girl. "Just a timing issue on a pie." 

Frosta looked at the worried workers. "Just make sure all is perfect for tomorrow!" She shouted and left the kitchen. 

Someone ran up behind her and hugged her. "I'm excited for tomorrow." Glimmer said with a big smile. "The sleepover tonight with the other princesses will be so much fun!" 

Frosta hugged her back. "Sure will be!" 

The next few hours passed and her friends showed up. Adora came with Perfuma, Mermista, Netossa and Spinnerella all sat in a circle now. Entrapta had declined the invite, but would be here for the party tomorrow. 

Frosta watched as the couple of the group whispered to each other. "Care to share?" 

Spinnerella shook her head, "It's just a joke between us." 

Frosta got upset. " . . . but it's my birthday!" She shouted. "I wanna know things and do things too." 

"Like what?" Netossa asked her with questioning eyes. 

"Spin the icicle?" Frosta suggested. 

Perfuma laughed. "That's a kissing game, right? I think we need some guys here to play that too." 

"Not really, I mean we could kiss each other." Spin said to the group. 

"I'm not gay!" Adora and Perfuma said at the same time. 

Everyone had a good laugh. 

There was a knock on the door. A tall man in his butler suit said, "There are other ladies here for the sleepover." 

Frosta looked confused. She had not invited anyone else. "Who is here?" 

Catra slid like a cool cat into the room. She gave a nod to the group and said, "Hey, Adora." 

Adora made a disgusted sound and put her head on Perfuma's shoulder. 

"Party crashers at your service!" Scorpia said coming into the room. She squeezed a spot between Mermista and Netossa. 

"You are so in my space." Mermista said and backed out of the tight circle. 

Catra planted herself next to Adora. "So what are we doing? Having a pow wow?" 

Adora glanced at Catra. "You were not invited. Frosta can kick you and Scorpia out." 

Frosta looked upset. She knew these two were trouble, but the more the merrier for tonight! "They can stay if they play." 

"Play what?" Catra asked. 

Frosta got up and ran to get the item. She ran back with a thick five inch icicle. She put it in the middle and sat down. "We were about to play spin the icicle before you two interrupted us." 

"I am not playing." Perfuma said hotly. "I'll sit and watch." 

"Are there any rules?" Scorpia asked.