This is Goodbye /Catra *Rqst*Part2 (Izabel)

Alone. I am alone and it's cold out here. The winter is coming and I'm seeking shelter. I keep moving every few days. It's the only way to survive out here. The Whispering Woods have been good to me. These woods have a strange and beautiful magic. 

I've been out here for some time and I've witnessed many things. I have seen the one they call She-Ra and I also know her as Adora. No not personally, just from afar. I've known of her since I was in Hordak's zoo. I was hiding in the Crimson Waste at the time when Adora and her friends came looking for answers. 

I was there when Catra and Scorpia came in too. I was in a corner of the place hiding my face in a book. I did not follow them, but I heard from Tongue Lashor's followers that Catra stole his whip. Catra had taken his favorite toy and took many of his followers as her own. 

The last time I saw Catra was before she opened the portal. I saw her alone and pondering over the right choice to make. Let's just say she made huge ones. The first was when I saw goat girl and her friend taking a purple haired girl to a ship. 

The tall girl was crying to herself as she said to her friend, "Do not get on Catra's bad side - ever!" 

Grizzlor had laughed loudly as the tall goat girl handed the purple haired girl over to him. I wondered what had she done to be on the transport ship to Beast Island. 

The second had been opening the portal. I had no idea why at first. Then in wolf form I heard the sound of one of those skiffs. It landed near the Whispering Woods. Then I heard her voice and Hordak's too. 

"I can't believe she punched me!" Catra complained to Hordak. 

"Maybe you deserved it." He said as he walked in a circle. 

Catra hissed loudly. "Take it back!" She demanded. 

Hordak just looked at her. Up and down and shook his head. "We'll go back in a few hours." 

"She-Ra destroyed your sanctum. She needs to pay." That was somewhat true, but Hordak had also been fighting with Shadow Weaver, Bow and Glimmer too. 

Hordak was fuming. "I need to collect my thoughts." He walked off. 

Catra kicked the skiff and yelped in pain. 

"Hey." I said in human form. I hid behind the trees because I had no clothing. 

Catra looked around and then she saw me. "Izabel?" She said very shocked. "I've almost forgotten about you." 

I smiled, knowing I would in time fade from her memory. "I know what you did. It was wrong and you know it. You could have killed all of us, Catra." 

Catra moved to me with grace. "Haven't you heard? I really don't care, Izabel." 

I laughed, "I know you bettrer than you think I do. I see your pain and smell your fear. You can change for the better." 

Catra came at me with her claws. I ducked and growled deeply in defense. "Now it's you too? Why can't I get a freaking break?" She came at me again. She saw my naked body and went stiff. Looking away, she said, "My head is full of thoughts and I'm furious." 

"With yourself, right. I saw goat girl hand the purple haired girl to Grizzlor. What on earth did you do to her?" I asked angry and curious. "It's not like you've never seen me naked, Catra." I went behind some leaves to shield my privates. 

Catra looked sad. She was thinking of that girl. "She was sort of my friend. I had to do it. I had to get rid of her." 

"So you killed the poor girl?" I yelled at her. 

"Shhh! Hordak will hear you!" Catra balled her fists and showed her teeth. "I didn't kill her. It was just a taser. She'll wake up on Beast Island and be fine." 

My eyes grew wide in fear and I swallowed a breath. "I was praying you wouldn't say that. You really sent her to that awful island?" I felt myself start to cry. I already knew it, but now she confirmed it. 

"Hordak will be back any time now. You need to leave!" Catra snapped at me. 

My heart broke. She use to be so nice to me. "I see you, Catra. I see that you're hiding the person I use to know. You're letting all of this lonely anger drive you and it's consuming you." 

Catra stalked over to me. "I never really cared about you! I wish you would just get out of my life for good." 

Liar. 

Yes, I knew she was lying through her sharp teeth. Her eyes told me the truth. I laughed to myself. "You're really good at pushing people away. Karma's gonna come back to you in time. I just want you to know that. And so this is goodbye, huh? Fine. Have it your way. I just thought we could reconnect and be friends. Looks like it's not gonna happen." 

Catra looked into my eyes. She didn't say anything else. 

"Goodbye." I said and transformed myself in front of her. 

She watched me leave and I heard her crying. There was no way I was going back. I walked until she couldn't see me anymore. I laid down in the woods and listened. 

About ten minutes later Hordak came back yelling at Catra to get on the skiff. He wanted to go back to the Fright Zone. I went to the edge of the woods and watched them leave. 

I needed to leave myself and went into the woods not knowing where I was going. An hour later I found a new place to call home. I listened to the people of this part of the woods. 

It seemed like they were meditating and saying weird things. I watched them carefully before transforming into my human body. Over the years it had become easier to do it without the moons. I snuck into the small village and stole a garment to wear. 

The people saw me knowing I was not one of them. 

"Who are you?" A guy with blonde hair and a weird way of speaking said. 

"Izabel. I'm looking for a new place to call home. Could I speak to your leader?" 

He ran off and came back with a tall girl with long blonde hair in a pink dress. "Hi!" She greeted me happily. "I'm Princess Perfuma of Plumeria." 

"I'm Izabel and I'm a shifter. A werewolf." 

"Wow!" Perfuma said in shock. "You wish to live with me and my people?" 

"This place seems quiet and nice. If that is okay with you, princess, I would like to." 

Perfuma wrapped me in a hug. "Of course!" 

She then showed me her power and gave me a wreath of flowers. "Welcome home to Plumeria, Izabel."