Invasion: Seeking Help: DT, Adora, Bow- Part2

Adora punched her bed and threw her pillows. There was no way she could sleep. From his sleeping bag Bow sat up and yawned. He watched his friend take her anger out on not only the pillows, but a chair as well. 

"Adora! Stop!" He finally yelled out. 

She spun with bloodshot eyes and heavy bags under them. "How can we do this? I'm powerless. I'm only . . . just . . ." She paused in great sadness. "Only human." She went to sit on her bed as tears now fell from her eyes. 

"We will figure it out. We also need to seek out as much help as we can. We won't let Prime take our planet away from us." Bow said, coming to sit beside her. He gave her a hug. "This best friend duo is gonna get our squad member back even if it means blood shed." 

Yellow eyes looked up at castle Bright Moon. A wicked smile was forming as sensitive ears listened. There was so much going on around here. A dozen more of Prime's ships slowly crossed the star lit sky. 

Double Trouble was yearning for some new acting roles. A guard perhaps, maybe even the cute little twerp named Frosta. They'd been watching for the last few hours. They'd seen Prime's light gravitational pull suck up Hordak and Glimmer. They didn't realize Catra had been a part of it too. 

Catra intentionally let herself get dragged up too. She was stuck with Glimmer and a newer version of Hordak. 

Prime was talking to his guards. 

Glimmer nudged Catra. "So what's the plan?" 

Catra's eyes smiled at her. "Use Hordak as bait." She stood up and looked at what Hordak was doing. It looked like a puzzle on a screen. "Let me try." 

Hordak sneered at her. "Prime asked me to do it." 

"I bet you I can do it faster."  Catra said with a laugh. 

Glimmer joined them. 

Catra looked at the pieces of this screen-touch game thing. She knew it wasn't a game, but it needed to be fixed. She moved the pieces around until it formed Outer Space. She lined up old and new planets. "Done." 

Hordak growled at her. "There's no way you're right!" 

Prime turned to the three people. "What's going on?" He said as he came over. 

"I fixed this, well at least I hope I did." Catra said, wanting to score points with Prime. 

Prime smiled to himself. "Well done, I might add. Perfect." 

Hordak was stunned. "She stole it from me!" 

"Praise is earned not given." Prime told him. 

Catra crossed her arms. "When are we going back to claim Etheria?" 

Prime laughed low and gradually laughed louder and louder. "We?" He shook his head. "I am claiming Etheria as my own, cat girl." He walked around them. "We are on our way right now. We should we there within the hour." 

Hordak grinned. "Land in the Crimson Waste and I'll send skiff's to get the troops." 

*

Swift Wind knocked a hoof on Adora's door. "I'm hungry got some apples?" 

Adora opened the door. "What are you doing?" 

"What I do best being me!" He said, smiling. "Now about those apples." 

Adora sighed and began to cry as she dragged herself to her bed. 

"Deary, what's the matter?" A voice said.