Emotional Blackout: Catra/Scorpia

Many days had passed since the Portal opened. Hordak had seen his sanctum. It was not nearly as bad as everyone thought it would be. Things were blown and torn apart. With time things could be rebuilt. 

Scorpia booped in the new password Hordak had given her with her tail. Now she stood looking at herself in pieces of broken glass. "Wow, this is insane."  Her reflection showed how sad her eyes were. She'd been crying off and on. Mostly because her heart was shattered. Pieces of it yearned for Catra and other pieces screamed in pain for poor Entrapta. 

Hordak now knew what had happened to Entrapta from Scorpia and had left for Beast Island yesterday. Scorpia hoped the girl was still alive. She hated Catra for doing this to her new friend. 

"I guess sometimes you have to let go of people you love the most." She said to herself and started to cry. Feeling tired and depressed she went to her room to rest. 

Catra stared blankly into space. The softer side of her was hardening even more. She felt it and Scorpia knew it. That's why her kind of sort of friend was not hanging around as much. All her fault for being such a hot head and feeling so much for her ex-best friend. 

Controlling how she felt was not something she did often. The rage and anger were just a front to how she truly felt. The things she had done and said were just to push Adora's buttons even more. 

And she still felt it. It had been in an alternate universe, but Catra still felt Adora's fist punch her face. She-Ra was twenty times stronger than she orginally thought. She was surprised her face wasn't broken. 

The look Adora had given her before she ran off with Hordak was the moment she knew the truth. Adora was no longer taking her crap. She was Done being the nice to her. The one always trying so hard to fix things was officially gone. 

Catra was so mixed with emotions that she was on the verge of a blackout. She internally and outwardly screamed. 

Scorpia heard the scream. A lot of people heard that scream and wondered in which direction it had come from. Scorpia searched for Catra. She wasn't in her bedroom nor her favorite look-out spot. 

Scorpia finally found Catra hiding out in a vent near Hordak's sanctum. No guards were present at the moment because they weren't needed. The sanctum was locked down until Hordak returned. She had no clue that Scorpia knew the new password to unlock it. 

"Hey, Wildcat, what are you doing in there?" 

Catra hissed at her to scram. 

Scorpia sat on the ground. "I know you feel bad about what you did to Entrapta." 

"Emotionally drained." Catra said sadly looking over at Scorpia. "I'm punishing myself until Hordak gets back. Then he's gonna skin me and use my body as a rug." 

Scorpia looked like she was gonna barf. "That's a very vivid descripton." 

"I wouldn't put it past him to do so." Catra said and crawled out of the vent. "I decided to starve myself. I was gonna go in there and use the oxygen machine on myself, but Hordak changed the password." 

Scorpia looked scared and really sad. "You were gonna use the machine that makes it hard to breathe on yourself?" 

"Yeah, it would be an easy out. No one would have to put up with me anymore." Catra said, laying on the cold floor. Her eyes darted up to see tears on Scorpia's face. "You're gonna ugly cry over me? I'm not worth it." Catra told her. 

Scorpia yelled at her. "You're my friend! My best friend! I don't want you to die!" 

Catra sat up. Her face sunk in realization. "Thanks." She reached out to touch Scorpia's claw. "Thanks for being a friend."