Triple Threat: Double Trouble and more! 3 parts!

So I didn't get swept up in the drama of Prime's ship. I saw it happen though. I have to be in the know at all times, darlings. Oh, snap I can't believe we were pulled through Despondos either! To see the stars in all their glory makes me feel one with the universe. 

I need details now. I need to be sneaky and find out. Maybe that Adora/ She-Ra girl needs help like mine. For a price of course. I wonder how the Rebellion is gonna save Kitten, Hordak and glitter girl. Maybe I can be the star of the show! 

After all I am a great actor! I can be a villian or a sweet girl with wings ;) Can I shift into more than people? Of course! Just say meow! Double . . . people should call me Triple Threat cause that's truly what and who I am. I can sing, act and dance my way through anything.  

I met up with the duo of Adora and Bow. They looked so sad like little lost stray kittens. I felt like I needed to pet them, but I didn't because that would've been weird. It was like a minute later when the talking horse and Entrapta came walking into the scene. Adora filled them in on what had happened. 

Bow was suspicious of me of course. With our past I didn't blame him or the others. 

Back at castle Bright Moon I was introduced to new fun characters! King Micah, Glitter's long lost daddy and his sister, Castaspella. It surprised me to see Huntara here. She also lives in The Valley of the Lost where my people come from. 

"Had to get myself a new whip cause the cat girl stole mine." Tongue Lashor said moodily. He had brought some of his crew to Bright Moon. "I still can't believe I'm on your side now." He said to King Micah. 

"We value your help. We're gonna need it to get my daughter back." Micah told Lashor. 

"Don't forget us." Lonnie said, waving at Bow and the others. She had Rogelio and Kyle close to her. 

I was loving! LOVING all of these new characters! If I could just sink my teeth into them! I wonder which one would taste the best? Hey, my tummy had gotten the rumbles in it. 

All the chitter chatter was getting on my nerves so I bailed on the meet up. 

"Cosplay me later." I said, mostly to myself, but I'm sure someone had heard me. 

"You can't just up and leave like that!" Adora yelled at me as she came running over. 

I turned and stuck a pose. "Why not? My only job is to shift and play roles. I'm not here to make friends." 

"These meetings include you too, Double Trouble. We need you to listen in if nothing else." Adora told them. "Go to the war room and we'll be in there shortly." 

I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Fine." 

*

"Entrapta, I really hope your head is full of ideas of flight. We need more than Spinnerella and Swift Wind to get us in the air." 

"Yeah, a few ideas." Entrapta said, thinking of Hordak. 

Spinnerella and Netossa hadn't shown up yet. 

The door to the war room opened and loud bickering was heard. Scorpia and Frosta were going at it. 

Perfuma followed them into the room. "My nerves have been fried by these two!" She said leaking a few tears from her twitching eyes. 

"Silence!" King Micah ordered. Everyone turned to look at him. "Take a seat ladies." 

"That's Glimmer's dad!" Frosta told Scorpia and Perfuma. "You're alive!" 

"Yes, I am. I was stuck on Beast Island and had no way of getting off." He told Frosta and the room. "Until She-Ra and friends rescued me." 

Adora adressed everyone. "Glimmer and Hordak are on that spaceship. Prime and his Horde have tons of ships and soldiers. I know we are out numbered, but we have magic on our side! We have advanced technologies brewing in Entrapta's head. I don't know how or when they'll strike, but we've got to be ready for anything." 

"Not everyone is here." Bow spoke up. 

"We will fill the others in. Right now we need several plans. We have to think  . . . " She looked over at Lonnie, "The Horde. Lonnie, let us hear what you think." 

"You should know, Adora, you were one of us for a very long time." Lonnie spat at her. 

True. Adora thought. Time to think like Hordak. 

*

With a bumpy landing Prime was now in Etheria. Catra was rope and chain free, but Glimmer wasn't. 

"If this is the only time you ever trust me. Please do it now." Catra whispered to Glimmer as she knelt down to pretended to tighten her ropes. 

Glimmer's eyes stared into hers. She wished she could scream right now, but she couldn't. 

"So this place is your home?" Prime asked looking at the desert. 

"Not here exactly. We're about a ten minute walk from the Fright Zone. This is just stupid sand." Catra told him. "Come on, I'll lead the way." 

Glimmer couldn't do a thing except play and follow along. 

Hordak stalked up to his brother's side. "My home is your home now." He said robotically. 

When they finally reached the Fright Zone Prime stopped to look around. "This is a landfill." He made a face. "Disgusting! Everything must be reborn here." His eyes took in the scrap heap. "I hope inside it doesn't have vermin." 

Catra led the way inside. "It's nicer in here than out  . . ." She stopped and saw the destruction. Her memory was crytstal clear. Hordak and his laser fire had done a lot of damage. 

"What happened to this place?" Prime asked, making a face. 

Catra shook her head. "It doesn't matter you're gonna tear it all down anyway." 

*

Everyone was watching me changed into the newer characters! Huntara and King Micah. Then the other Horde people. Swift Wind begged for me to turn into him. Of course I did! That was fun. 

"Double Trouble is the only one of us that can get close enough to the Fright Zone to listen to their plans." Adora told everyone. "We have no other choice. We'd all get caught." 

"Prime and Hordak don't know that we're not working for them anymore." Lonnie said. "We could go back too just to have extra ears and eyes on alert." 

Scorpia didn't care bout going back at all. 

Micah agreed. "Sounds like a good plan. Let's hope this works." 

****Part two coming soon****