Infected: WindStorm(Swift)Bow, Adora, more

Bow had been digging in the ground for over an hour now. His new metal detector had been going off a lot. He was finding old jewelry, rare coins and other obscure metal objects. There was a huge pile of dirt to his left and something was now catching his eye. 

He got off the ground and walked over. He bent over and reached for the glowing purple object. He  pulled it out and held the diamond-purple First Ones tech. He noticed it looked a lot like the one that had infected Adora/She-Ra. It had a word inscribed on it in that language. He needed to ask Adora how to read more of this writing. 

Bow put it aside and ignored it. He wondered why hadn't his tracker pad picked up on this piece of tech. Was there a reason the metal detector did and not his tracker pad? 

Swift Wind was walking and humming to himself. He noticed Bow near the Whispering Woods and went over to him. He saw the shiny purple piece of tech. "That's cool!" He said. 

Bow turned around as Swift Wind's face got closer to the tech. "Be careful with that." 

Swift Wind loved shiny metal things. He heard Bow and came out of his trance like state. He blinked, smiled and turned around. "Sorry." His tail ran over the tech as he walked off. 

Bow watched in horror as the tech infected Swift Wind. The horse's tail and mane were a deep purple. His body a lavender shade and his eyes glossed with darkness. "Oh crap!" He shouted. 

Swift Wind turned, his horn was black and he looked really cool, but really evil at the same time. 

"Adora!" Bow squeaked and ran off. Swift Wind chased him through the flowers, past the apple trees and into the castle. "Adora!" He screamed like a girl. "Help me!" 

Glimmer heard him and teleported into the hallway. "Bow, why . . ." Her voice cut off as she saw Bow running as fast as he could. Swift Wind or Purple Wind was catching up to him. She teleported herself to grab Bow and get the heck out of the hallway. 

They huffed n puffed in Adora's room. She'd just transformed into She-Ra. 

"Swift - bad - horsey." Bow managed to say breathing heavy. 

Glimmer went over to Adora. "Swift Wind is purple with black eyes and a black horn." 

Bow gathered himself. "The new purple tech I found it infected him!" 

Queen Glimmer teleported herself down to where Bow had been digging. She couldn't find it anywhere. She teleported back to Adora's room. "It's gone." 

Guards were screaming and running from The Evil Swift Wind. He'd already destroyed a painting and sliced the walls with his black horn. Then left a giant mess of feathers from pillows in one room. He now started to sniff out Bow. 

In the woods, a random squirrel had picked up the tech and carried it into a hole in a tree. Now the squirrel was going rampant. The tech had also made him black and purple. 

Swift Wind kicked the door to Adora's room. 

"Get us out of here!" Bow yelped. 

The door was kicked so hard that it slammed against the wall. The door knob leaving a huge hole in the wall too. 

Adora and friends were face to face with him now. "Holy cow!" She said, "He's even more majestic!" She loved the new look, but this wasn't the Swift Wind she knew. 

"The Best Friend Squad must die!" A villainous deep voice said. He wickedly smiled at them. 

Glimmer touched her friends and teleported them to the stables. "We can't stay here." She put them in the Whispering Woods for better protection.