The Side of Me that You don't see: AdoraGlimmerBow

What's it like to wake up without worrying? About wondering what everyone is thinking about you. I see them staring and pointing, whispering things to others. 

I may come off weird, a little quirky, but I'm still the same girl. I'm just the girl that hides a secret. A secret I myself wasn't aware of until recently. Glimmer pointed things out to me. She made me realize there was a side of me that was hidden. 

She had asked the question before a few times and I always changed the subject. It was the seventh time when she told me to close my eyes. "Picture yourself on a blanket, eating grapes and sipping tea. Now who is with you? Who's in your heart, Adora?" 

I think we both knew the answer. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "Catra." 

"She makes your heart hurt. Why do you keep holding the leash?" Glimmer had asked me. This was six months after the portal opened and the war with Prime and the Horde. 

Hordak was still around, but his brother and family had fled. They had caused much damage and taken lives while they'd been in Etheria. 

I also knew they'd be back again someday and I would be ready for them. 

Now back to Catra - she hadn't made my heart hurt before not until I had to let go. Every single time we'd fought I could feel her pulling away even more. I wanted to hold on. She gave me no choice but to punch her in the face. 

Of course in battle she kept taunting and teasing me. I wasn't gonna play her game anymore, no matter how much I wanted to mend our friendship. 

"How do I let go?" I had asked Glimmer. 

Glimmer took my hands. "Maybe like this?" She said and kissed my face. I swear I did NOT see that coming. "I like both." She told me. 

Both? "Men and Women?" I questioned her completely in shock of this discovery. 

Glimmer nodded, "Right now you're what I want." She moved in and kissed my lips. And my response was to slap her. "OW!" She had cried out. "Adora, what the freaking hell?" 

I felt so bad, but I grabbed her and kissed her back. "I am so sorry." I whispered to her. "I've never done this before." 

"Take it slow." She kissed me again and I shivered from the warmth coming from her. 

Eyes looked at us, taking in and lusting for a piece of the action. "Hey." Bow's voice said in a sexy tone. 

Glimmer pulled away from Adora, "Your queen orders you to kiss her." 

Bow smiled, he and Glimmer had been dating off and on for about two months. 

Adora watched him passionately kiss Glimmer. The way he kissed looked like it was from love and not just some random lip lock. Did he love her? It was nice to see them like this. 

Then they broke apart and looked at her. "Do you want me to kiss you?" Bow asked Adora. 

I freaked out a little. "I like women." I told him. 

"Oh, that's cool too." He said and kissed Glimmer again. "Do you want ice cream?" He asked the girls.

Of course! and he went to the kitchen to get us some. 

I asked Glimmer, "Do you love Bow?" She laughed and shook her head. "We're just friends with benefits."

I felt sadness in my heart. "He was kissing you like he loved you." I told her. 

Glimmer's face changed. Where did her thoughts go? She drew back and licked her lips. "You think so?" 

"Yeah, I really do." I said with a smile. 

Glimmer then said, "I wanna be with both of you." 

I was never expecting to see this side of Glimmer. 

Bow, Glimmer and I had talked about it. He was actually really cool with me being with Glimmer. I wondered how long would that last though? I knew he was falling in love with her. Glimmer had a huge crush on him and falling for him too. 

I knew eventually I'd have to find someone else. 

This relationship lasted eight months.

Bow and Glimmer were expecting a baby together and I told her that I did love her. This love meant letting go of the romance and just being there for her. 

Eventually I did find someone I never expected to fall for. Lonnie defected from the Horde and came to Bright Moon. Our friendship grew and along the way we began dating. 

What happened to Catra? She went with Hordak and Entrapta into outer space. 

Three years later Hordak and Prime came back to blow up Etheria. The Rebellion was strong and ready. Yes, we won and Entrapta mourned her love, her best friend.  

Prime died along with hundreds of his soldiers. 

I begged Entrapta to come to Bright Moon, but the evil look in her eyes told me to let go of her too. Now she runs the Fright Zone as their queen. 

Lonnie and I did not last. She went back to the Fright Zone with Entrapta. It sucked to lose her, but I understood she wanted to go home. 

The future, well I'm unsure of what it will bring. I know there will always be someone I have to fight. The battle will never be over, or will it? Only time will tell.