four

Anne's gazing at Louis like this is 100% his fault. As if her son wasn't moaning Louis' name and begging him to pound into him again. Oh, please.

She then looks over to Harry, who's crying. Louis reaches over and puts his hand on his thigh. Anne stares at Louis' hand like he had just grabbed Harry's dick in front of her with it. He's only done that once, and he didn't realise she was in the room.

"Harry," Anne sighs slowly. Harry looks up at her, sniffling and wiping the tears from his cheeks. "I know you're pregnant."

"What?" Harry hiccups.

"You left the bloody test in your bedroom, Harry," Anne points out. Her voice gets louder as she talks. Harry looks down, cheeks becoming pinker than they already were. "I am so, extremely disappointed in you."

"I'm sorry, Mum," Harry whimpers. Anne looks over to Louis. Her expression is grave. Louis never really fears anything. He thinks he's pretty brave. He tries to be, at least. But this–Harry's mother glowering at him, her arms crossed across her chest–is making his stomach turn.

"I am very sorry, Ms. Twist," Louis says, trying to sound calm. He doesn't know if it's working. "It was an honest accident."

"I-I never told him I was a carrier, Mum," Harry explains, hiccuping again. "I didn't know I was. Otherwise we would have been more careful."

"You should always be careful, Harry," Anne points out through gritted teeth. She's right, Louis knows she's right. They should have still been careful. "I thought I raised you better than this."

Harry doesn't say anything, just keeps crying. Anne looks right at Louis. "Maybe have you had found a nice girl, this would have never happened," She's talking to Harry, but she's looking right into Louis' eyes. That was...vaguely homophobic. Louis just looks right back at her.

"Mum," Harry sniffles. Anne just shakes her head, running her fingers through her hair before walking out of the kitchen. Harry immediately starts crying harder, and Louis is quick to stand up from his chair and go to comfort him.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Louis whispers, kissing the top of Harry's head. Harry just leans into him, crying into Louis' stomach. "Hey," Louis says softly. Harry looks up at him through his eyelashes, which are stuck together from his tears. "I love you. We'll be okay."

"I'm so scared," Harry sobs. Louis' eyes soften as he wraps Harry up in his arms, holding him tight.

"I know, H," He says quietly. "It's okay. We're going to be just fine." Louis doesn't really know if he believes his own words, to be honest.

"Achooo!" Ernie comes running towards the door as soon as Louis opens it. Harry is with him. He didn't want to sleep at his own house that night, and Louis understood why. Louis grins as soon as he sees Ernie. He loves all of his siblings, but this kid makes his day. He leans down and lifts Ernest up.

"Hey, mate!" Louis greets, holding Ernie on his hip.

"Hiii, Harry!" Ernie waves to Harry. Harry smiles weakly and waves back, wearing Louis' hoodie and a a pair of joggers. He had told Louis earlier that his jeans don't fit too well anymore. To be honest, Louis was endeared by it.

"What's going on, dude?" Louis asks, using his free hand to cradle Harry's lower back.

"I got my hairs cutted," Ernest says, pointing to his blonde hair. He didn't want to cut it until Louis told him it'd look sharp.

"It looks super good, E," Louis grins. "Listen, Harry and I are going to go upstairs to go to bed, but tomorrow we're going to go and get breakfast. Do you wanna come?"

"Yes!" Ernest gasps. Louis grins and kisses his cheek, making him giggle. He sets Ernie down, and Ernie is off running towards the kitchen, probably to tell their mother about their big plans for the next morning. Louis chuckles before grabbing Harry's hand, leading him up the stairs and towards his bedroom.

"You look tired, H," Louis says, taking his shirt off and tossing it into his hamper. "Reckon you want to go to bed now?"

"Yeah," Harry says softly. Louis considers the fact that his mum being so cool with them having sleepovers is a major factor as to how the pregnancy thing happened in the first place.

Louis pulls Harry towards the bed, and they both lay down and get under the covers. Harry puts his head on Louis' chest, and Louis runs his fingers through Harry's hair. "I want a girl," Louis says. This is the first time he's tried to talk to Harry about the baby in a positive way.

"Yeah?" Harry asks quietly. "I think a boy would be nice. You're so good with Ernest, too."

"But I know a lot more about raising girls," Louis points out. "Obviously I'll be happy with whatever we have. Even if the twin gene pulled through."

"Don't even joke about that," Harry says quickly, and Louis laughs, kissing the top of his head.

"You would've found out by now," Louis assures. "Don't worry, there's probably only one baby in there."

"Probably," Harry mumbles, and Louis rolls his eyes, but he's smiling fondly. "Hey, Lou?"

"Yes, love?"

"You don't have to be so brave for me all the time," Harry whispers. That hits Louis right in the heart, holy shit. "There are going to be times where you just can't be the strong one, and I feel like those times are coming pretty soon, so. You're going to have to let me take care of you."

Louis bites his bottom lip. He's tearing up a bit, he can't help it. "You're going to be pregnant, Hazza," Louis reminds gently, twirling one of Harry's curls around his finger. "You're going to have to take it easy."

"You'll have to take it easy-er," Harry points out, lifting his head and resting his chin on one of Louis' pecs. "I'll be fine. I'm just warning you ahead of time. You can't always be the strong one, L."

Louis knows it's true, but he hates to hear it. He watches as Harry smiles at him sheepishly, leaning forward and pecking Louis' lips. Louis deepens the kiss, sitting up a little more to make it easier. Harry climbs up onto Louis' lap, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck as they kiss. Louis' tongue enters Harry's mouth, and Harry pulls Louis closer to him.

As they kiss, however, Louis starts to lose his breath. Way too quickly, too. Usually he can go for a while. After a few moments he has to pull away from Harry, who furrows his eyebrows. Louis buries his face in Harry's neck, embarrassed.

"'M sorry," Louis mumbles into Harry's skin. Harry kisses the top of Louis' ear.

"Hey," Harry says softly. "It's okay."

Louis' lungs hurt. He has to sit up and get his nose away from Harry's skin so he can breathe better. Harry smiles at him weakly, leaning forward and kissing Louis' forehead. Louis can't bring himself to smile back.