Chapter 1:The three stooges

Tsoko is still Addie for plot reasons

Snacc_Cracc04 is Shadow
Tsoko-Frappe is Addie but not
Gayshitm8 is our main character!
BubbleTea-Chan is Jaylee!
And I am Floof!

Emma's P.O.V.

I finally got away from that freak,I sighed in relief and rested for a while,I was resting.It's just that there were four certain people who spotted me."Yema dafuq u doin?"Shadow asked and I groaned,I hate that nickname."The hell do you think it looks like?"I asked."Idk you just got back from fucking someone?-"Floof said which to my reaction I kicked her in the stomach.

"Ow wtf..."Floof said."Anyways,Why are you four here?"I asked them."Weeeelll you see my sweet emma-"Addie started talking."If you want money that's this one's job."I said,Pointing at the gray haired grandma."What?!You have more money than us!"Floof spat.

"And so does that one girl you're ignoring who's head over heels for you."I said in a bitter tone."Alright break it up you two."Jaylee said,Breaking us apart."Stop acting like an old couple y'two."Shadow said."Don't test me."I said.

"Anyways we were just asking what was the project for HELE was again?"Addie said with a sheepish smile.I mentally face palm,I've said this a hundred times before."Just-You just need to bring your favorite flower's seeds 2 days from now."I said.

"Yo are there any Prussian flowers?"Floof asked immediately,I will never understand her,Even if I try."Most probably not,Do some research."Jaylee said."The closest you're going to get though are German flowers."Jaylee continued.

"Now may I please rest in peace?"I asked and Floof snorted."We cannot let you die Yema the great and powerful-"Shadow said before breaking into laughter,So was Addie but Jaylee just looked at them with a concerned look.

I groaned and started heading to art class,Whilst Jaylee and the three stooges were following me.Great."YEMA THE GREAT AND MIGHTY WARRIOR~!"Floof sung."PROTECTING REAPER-SENPAI FROM THE CURSE OF LOVE!~"Addie followed.

I wanted to die at that moment,I felt like I could throw a book at those three.I turned my back to look at Jaylee who had been recording this mistake of a book-I meant song why did my mind say book?

I shook my head and got on my headphones,I did not want to hear any of this bullshit.They better not set it as their alarms back at the dorm.

Bloopers!

Okay that's all I want to kms