Morning bs

Floof's P.O.V.

I wake up to silence,I'm was 3am and they were all either asleep or reading fanfics at this time,I'm check my "messaging app" and chatted with my "friends" for a bit,Then I yawned and did a few stretches before exiting the basement.I sighed and looked around,I started cleaning up the place,Can't believe no one had caught me cleaning up the place so far. Afterwards I quickly make some pancakes for myself,Since those are the only food I can make without burning.I eat the pancakes,Chatting with Killer this time.

Killer:Why are u still awake
Me:Why are u still awake?
Killer:*Sends picture of procrastination at its finest*

I giggle at the picture for a moment,Thinking of something to type out.

Killer:wbu?
Me:Getting up earlier than the others so I won't have to wait in line for the bathroom lololol-
Killer:Nice
Me:Brb,I'm gon to take a bath now
Killer:Can I have a picture?
Killer:Jk
Killer:Have a nice bath.Hope that didn't sound as creepy as I thought.
Me:It's alright,Goodluck with your procrastination lololol

I sighed and went back into the basement and hid my phone,I opened one of the drawers and stared at the sharp knife hidden in it,I quickly close it,Shaking my head."Wrong drawer...."I mumbled,Opening the one below it.I quickly took off my locket and put in in the case inside of the drawer.

After that I quickly went upstairs to take a bath.

[Time Skip]

Emma's P.O.V.

I woke up at around....3:50?Well that's good anyways,Atleast there won't be any traffic in the bathroom~I got up from my bed,And went straight downstairs.I ate some rice with soy sauce while watching some random bs on TV,Mostly news about the weather or if we have school or not.

I finished my rice and saw Floof going downstairs silently."Someone didn't get a good night's rest."I said,"Haha speak for yourself."Floor said,Making their way to the basement.I can never understand her sometimes.I heard a notification from my phone.

Shadow:tfw u awake at this time,It's usually just floof.
Me:You mean to tell me,That Floof wakes up the earliest out of all of us,Even though we usually find her asleep on the couch at 5am?
Shadow:Yeah lol
Me:You're fucking with me
Shadow:No lol
[Addie has entered the gc]
Addie:I see most of us are awake
Me:What do you think it looks like,Sherlock?
[Floof has entered the gc]
Floof:Ohoho were you all talking about me?~
[Emma has left the gc]

I sigh and looked at the notifications on my phone,Might as well check them,I scroll through and they were just the usual,Most of them were floof screaming about how albinos are husband material and Shadow eternally crying because she ships Floof with Killer.

[Time Skip]

Emma's P.O.V.

Finally almost everyone was ready,There were still people waiting in line for the bathroom,And Tsoko flexing at us because he doesn't need to take a bath because he's a literal pice of blob."Btw I never noticed Tsoko in class,Where tf is he?"Floof asked in confusion."Alas I wasn't noticed."Tsoko pulled a dramatic pose."Suprised you guys didn't notice him at all."Addie said,"Hey let's not notice the piece of blob human thing in our school."Addie continued."Nothing phases me anymore."Floof said."You scare me sometimes."Sunshine said."I scare myself all the time."Floof said."Alright stfu,Shadow is getting her clothes on and Jaylee just finished taking a bath,Make sure you all have your bs."I said."also make sure that you don't forget anything that keeps you sane as well."Shadow said,Who just came downstairs.

"I have my data~"Floof said."Stop playing that game for just one day."I said."No last time I did,I missed the chance to comfort Zen because he broke his foot."Floof said."Valid reason.I guess."Addie replied,Once everyone was ready,We all walked to school because these pigs need exercise.