Nyoom

Floof's P.O.V.

We tried to keep silent,Watching this go down.Now we know that Emma has feelings.Tsoko,Being an awkward blob just watched it happen.I heard someone murmur my name but I ignored it,Not missing Emma and Reaper kiss on live action.They murmured my name again but I couldn't quite hear the rest."I hope you understand that."He said and I jolted."What do you mean?"I asked."Nothing.I was just making sure you were listening."He said and I growled lightly."What do you want?"I asked."Do you often do this?"He asked."I mean,Addie called it 'Our daily ritual',What do you think sherlock?"I asked in a sarcastic tone,Tsoko blushed lightly."Uh....You do?"He said and I laughed,I have a new person to mess around with-Does he count as a person?Who cares."Yes,On Tuesdays,Thursdays,Or when we know Reaper is coming."I replied."How do you know when that guy is coming?"He asked."You're going to be trained,Don't worry."I said.I was going to pat him on the head as a tease,But I realized I was shorter than him so I resisted.

"Okay then,I feel like I'm asking too much,Is that okay?"He asked and I murmured something underneath my breath,People think I don't get mad easily,But I just have a bunch load of patience."What was that?"He asked."Nothing.Also it's fine."I said,Continuing to watch the two.I looked over to Shadow and Jay,Who looked like they were panicking to get the walkie-talkie,I giggled and looked back."Floof-"Shadow said through the walkie-talkie."Code name please,Help me."I said and I heard Shadow sigh through the walkie-talkie."Master."Shadow said."Better."I replied."Emma and Death are leaving soon,Call Addie and Sunshine,We're zooming back so we get the coffee.Over."Shadow sighed."Master."She said and I smiled."Alright.Over help me."I said."Hey Frappe."I said,Contacting Addie."Yeah M A S T E R ?"Addie said and I mentally wheezed.

"Okay,Em and Reaper are leaving soon,We gotta nyoom."I said."Okay M A S T E R.Over."Addie said."Kk Frappe.Over."I said."Hey Tsoko."I said,Tapping the taller boy by the shoulder."Hm?"he asked."We have to go now,Or else we won't get our coffee."I said."YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SO EARLIER."He whispered yelled and grabbed me by the hand and we all nyoomed out of the place.