I forgot to add a title lol

Addie's P.O.V.

I ran over to our room,I told him not to get out of the bucket until I get there!I quickly opened the door and got in the room."Whoops.."Tsoko said,Who had fell on the floor and Shadow looking either terrified or confused."Excuse me,Who is this and what is he doing in our Bismexual cavern?"Shadow asked."It was never a bismexual cavern."Tsoko mumbled,Getting up.I sighed and took a deep breath,There's a lot of explaining I'm going to have to do.

-Time Skip-

"And that's how he's here."I said,Pointing at Tsoko who just waved in response.Shadow silently looked around for a second."Well that explains your closet being confusing as shit."Shadow said and Tsoko let out a small laugh,Still reading the fanfiction.Floof silently peeped her head over."owo whats this"Floof said immediately as if she was going to get killed in the next 5 seconds if she didn't do it."I'm not explaining it again."I said."Not it!"Shadow said,Pinching her nose,Followed by Tsoko doing the same and I sigh in agony."I'll explain another time"I said."Alright but for now I'm assuming something happened owo"Floof said."Since when did you say owo so much?"Shadow asked and Floof shrugged.

"Aren't those your things?"I asked Floof who looked like she was going to move out-Wait a fucking second."Are you fucking moving out you sorrowful miniature raccoon?"Shadow asked and Floof let out a laugh."I am afraid so you depressing pile of manure."Floof responded with a little smile."JUST JOKING GET PRANKED WANKERS-"Floof practically yelled at us."Aw go fuck urself I almost cried."I said and Floof laughed even more."Go fuck me yourself."She said before going downstairs,Still carrying her things.Jaylee who was watching the whole thing was laughing as well."What's she doing?"Shadow asked."Moving to the basement."Jaylee responded."The fuck do you mean the cunt's moving in the basement?"I asked."Swear jar????"Sunshine said out of nowhere."No get out this is my room"I said."Our room?"Shadow asked and Tsoko blasted the USSR anthem.

"Alright alright so yeah she's moving to the basement because she basically just wants to."Jaylee said and the three of us just looked at each other with a confused expression."I won't judge but why tho?"Shadow asked."I don't know go ask her yourself,She's really happy about moving there and I have no idea why."Jaylee said."The fucker's going to watch hentai with no disturbance."Tsoko said."Oh shit how could we have not known that was a jackpot location."I said."Atleast we get to make weird documentaries about this fould midget beast."Shadow said."We are all terrible friends."Jaylee said and Sunshine was practically trying to get in with the swear jar but Jaylee was stopping her."Anyways,We'll go check up on Floof,It's not really sane of her to move into the basement."Jaylee said."BITCH I GENUINELY WANT A DEAD COUNTRY TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS DO YOU THINK I'M SANE?!"I heard someone yell from downstairs,I'm guessing it was Floof,And immediately Sunshine ran downstairs screaming "swear jar" followed by what I believe is Floof running and then slamming the door shut in the basement.

Oh boy this is going to be a long day.

I really have to stop saying cliche lines in my head,I look like an idiot.