not dead

Time Skip:3 months

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The group were just chilling in the living room,Doing their usual thing.Floof gets up and goes to the kitchen to get some syrup.Almost instantly,They heard him shut the door of the fridge as if he was mad."WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY MAPLE FUCKING SYRUP-"Floof screamed."We are running low on foo-"Sunshine had tried to say something,But was cut off by Tsoko saying,"I wonder who did that."Tsoko said."Oh I am curious as well."Sunshine played along,If there was one thing she was good at,It was sarcasm,A basic trait for each person in their group.

"Well,Let's decide who goes to the grocery store so that we can survive for two more months."Jaylee recommended."Well...That does sound good."Floof calmed down almost instantly."I'll do it-"Floof offered but Sunshine shut her mouth."No.You've been doing it almost every time."Sunshine said."But-"Floof tried to explain but was cut off by Sunshine shushing her."What about a game of scissors,rock,paper then?"Floof suggested."That's illegal."Shadow pointed out that Floof had said it wrong."Shut."Floof said

"How'd you get that wrong???"Addie said,Clearly confused."Shut up let's play already."Emma was getting annoyed and just wanted to read her fanfics in peace."Okay let's group ourselves first."Floof said."Why?"Tsoko asked."Well one,So that person has someone to help them if they get lost,And two who knows what might happen outside."Floof stopped."We're in Germany,No offense to Germans but the drinking age is???"Floof said."That makes sense."Jaylee said."Yeah who knows if I might get run over with a car,Spooky~"Addie mocked Floof."I hope you get run over,You're hanging out with Emma too much."Floof said and Emma glared at him."-Not that there's anything wrong with that."Floof uttered out.

"Alright let's just do this already."Emma said once more.

-Time skip-

"Team TsokoFrappe had lost,Which means they have to go to a dangerous quest,"Shadow stopped her announcement for a moment for dramatic effect."Grocery shopping."Shadow said in a monotone voice."Who knows what they might see?A man wearing-"Shadow was cut off by Floof,"Keep it PG 13 for now please!"Floof said."What the fuck do you mean-"Emma said but she was cut off by the chapter ending.