New Room Mate(s?)

Floof's P.O.V.

I picked up the French fry that Emma decided to kill."BBQ..."I muttered.The three looked at me,Confused."There's a wild jaguar here..."I continued.Emma gave me a look and Addie was questioning how that even works,I'm trying not to laugh but I have to continue this shit.I sneaked up the stairs first,The three following me.There was a bottle of coke on the ground as well."EY ATLEAST THROW YEER TRASH YEE CUNT"I yelled and I start laughing while the others look at me with concern.

I wiped my tears and we carried on.We heard a door creak from my room.There was light coming through but the room was completely dark.Score.I looked and silently opened the door,I noticed they were still following me."I'll handle this."I said."Your funeral"Emma mumbled and the others shrugged and left me alone,Watching near the stairs.If this was actual danger fuck you all.I gently reached for the light and turned it on,Followed by someone falling over and screeching."FLOOF WHY I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL NO HOMO"She yelled at me and I snorted and broke into laughter."Ay excuse me but what the fuck is happening?"Shadow asked."This cunt decided to move in early and give me a fucking heart attack."I said and they all went on their way,"For fucks sake."Emma said,Coming closer to take a peek.

[Emma's P.O.V.]

I looked at Floof's room to see a girl in a cat hoodie,Eating fries and mcdonalds with some coke.She had short brown hair and wore red glasses."Yeet your own trash m8,Ur not staying in my room bc that's homo af."Floof said."Then where?"She asked."ZHE COUCH!"Floof suddenly slipped into a german language,Causing Addie to come over just to see wtf was happening."Wbu my stuff?"The girl pointed at her luggage."Plus y'all have a basement,It's empty."She muttered."Uh excuse me who tf are u"I said and she quickly handed me a swear jar and I knew this was a mistake.I gave Floof a look and she shrugged.

"The name's Sunshine,Howdy partner."She said and I was mentally confused.Floof noticed and slipped a cent in the jar for me."And this is Emma,She's a bit cranky but-"She said but I cut her off."Stfu granny."I said."I was going to say something nice but fuck u too no homo"Floof said,Slipping two more cents in."What a happy internet family you have Floof."Sunshine said."I'll be rich by the end of the year."Sunshine continued and I sighed.Well atleast I'm not as broke as those lil' shitheads."Wdym swear jar?"Addie asked."Is this legit?"She continued and Sunshine nodded and Addie,Is what Floof would call,W O K E."Yeah I'm going to move my stuff in the basement."Floof said and I was also,What she would call,W O K E.

"ADDIE WHAT THE FUCK-"Shadow yelled,Those two shared a room but they had beds far from each other bc no homo."Uh oh"Addie said who skidded over while all I heard were screams from a male(?).Addie hurriedly ran over to their room and Floof slowly turned to Sunshine and gave her a look and Sunshine shrugged."Anyways I'll move my stuff now,You can have that bed."Floof said and I was still mentally confused what is this bullshit.

(hahahahhahhahahaha it's going to get dark soon jhdwqwipfhqwipf)

@Sunshine_yellow = Sunshine