Chat

Gonna add details I should have added a while ago,The country we're in is in Deutschland,AKA Germany,Because I said so.We're in the Eastern part of it and it's currently November in the timeline so its going to be snowing soon.
Another thing I have to say is that we move to different countries every year,But we decided this would be a good place to stay in permanently.About the it's going to snow part,Yes we are wearing little jackets and scarves,But it isn't that cold yet so it's just that for now.

Emma's P.O.V.
I looked outside the window,Berlin was a busy place,Though it was just fine.Its not that loud here,It's just that those idiots are the ones who are always loud."Em?"Reaper said and I quickly turned my head over to the skeleton,He wasn't all that bad,It's just that he can be....Well you know."What?"I asked."What made you think about moving here in the first place?Heard you were back at your native home back then."Reaper said and I sighed."Well,It started when Floof hit 13,We managed to get our parents to agree about us moving around countries occasionally every once in a while."I answered."Back at my place,It really doesn't snow,Even back at their places,I know maybe Jay has experienced snow,But she was happy to move to other places with us."I stopped for a moment to catch my breath."This is the 3rd time we moved,We had to move from back at Hong Kong since Floof at Shadow were having trouble back there.I just wish I could have helped more."I continued and sighed.

"We might stay here,Floof seems to be getting along well with the students,Shadow seems to be just fine here,Addie really doesn't care,Jaylee just wants us to stick together,And then we have 2 new others as well."I finished.Reaper looked at me for a moment before getting an idea,He grinned."What?"I asked."What about you?Why do you want to stay here?"He asked and I shrugged."Is it because I'm here?"He asked sled and I grew flustered."Hell no!"I yelled at him and he laughed."C'mon Em,It was just a joke."He said."I can't tell if you're telling jokes or not anymore."I said."Wait what are you doing here?Don't you not like coffee?Why do you have whole bags?"He asked."Taking some home to those idiots,They love coffee.Plus there's tea here so it's all fine."I answered.I heard the little chime of the bell ring when someone entered,The chime was always welcoming.I didn't bother to look,I was fine with just here.

"How long have you all stayed here?"He asked."Long enough to know you're a fucking idiot."I said."You wound me."He said,Making a dramatic pose,I chuckled and took a sip of tea."Why don't I walk you home?"He asked.I'm stuck between sugar coating it or just going ham on it."Fuck no.Besides you already helped me with my homework."I said."Pleeeaasssee???"He asked."That would scare someone more than make them do it."I said."Come on Emmmm pleaaassseeee"He whined and I sighed."Fine.But just for today."I said,Grabbing my bag and the plastic bags that contained their drinks,I stood up and looked at him in disbelief for a second."I'm really doing this,Aren't I?"I asked and he chuckled."Yup."He answered with a light smile.