D.R.4

Jungkook POV

1 day later.

"Jungkook, do you want to go for a lunch with us?" Jimin asked. While he waiting for Taehyung to go downstairs, he sat next to me with a concerned look.

I know what he's going to ask next. Its always the same questions over and over again. Since...that incident happen.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah."

No.

"Are you sure?"

Instead I just smile at him to make sure he truly believe that I'm okay and no reason for him to worry about me. Even if its just acting.

"What are you guys doing?"

We both turn to look at Taehyung which is looking at both of us. Confusion clearly written on his face.

Jimin shook his head before standing up and rub the dust on his butt. He's one of those 'sensitive kid'. You know what I mean.

"Nothing, I'm just asking him to join us. But I think better he stay at home to get some rest."

Taehyung went to me real quickly and put a hand on my forehead.

"Are you sick? Should I stay at home?" He asked worriedly.

I look at him, confused about his sudden outburst. Maybe he's just being nice toward me. Even though we just met 2weeks ago. I mean he just move in to our dorm so we're not that close actually. Just exchange 'hello' to each other. So this is new.

"E-rr I'm fine. You both should go and have fun." I scratched my nap nervously.

"Okay." He nodded and smile sweetly.

He's quiet good looking.

Jimin wave me bye same goes to him and they left, leaving me alone.