D.R.9

"-Received a breaking news that there had been an accident at the Street 167 around 7-8pm. It was a woman on her mid 30s. We haven't still recognized the identity because of the damaged on her part of the body including the victim face. It was a terrible tragedy. The police officer believe that the criminal did this on purpose because the detective found an axe which cover with blood not too far from the incident. The thing was used against the victim before hit her by the car. Investigators are searching-"

The television screen black out.

"What the news has got to do something with you? This is ridiculous. I think we should just call the cops or something. Tell them there's someone try to prank-"

"T-that is Mrs.Park." Jungkook stuttered out as he feels even more scare and hard to breath.

Does he did that?

"What? You mean Jimin's mom? The woman earlier that slap- Oh shit." Taehyung cover his face with his hands and let out a frustrating groan. While Jungkook was still freeze on his spot. He feels lost and empty. Maybe because it's too hurt that he can't bear the pain.

That night, Taehyung sleep in Jungkook's room as he requested for him to company him. He was scared that the creep might come and kidnap him.

So far no messages from him.