D.R.10

Jungkook POV

The next morning.

I woke up to find myself alone in my bedroom. Where's Taehyung? I shrug, maybe he's in his bedroom.

My body hurt. Carefully I stood up and grab my towel. I showered and dressed up. I borrowed Taehyung's black hoodie that last night he wore. After that, I go to Taehyung's room but it was locked and it seems theres no one inside. Maybe he's downstair.

Then, I went downstair but only to be greeted by the silence.

"Where is he going?" I asked myself. As I look outside, there's no car either.

"Okay maybe he went somewhere to clear his mind." I said. "Maybe I should too." I nodded to myself before grab my sneaker and my phone and went outside not forget to lock the door. Thank god there's no messages from that psychopath.

The weather seems gloomy today. Hopefully, it is not raining or else. Right now, I'm at the park, I sat on one of the bench enjoying the view of the sea in front of me. To be honest, I'm not really focusing on what's in front of me. My mind was somewhere else.

Park Jimin...

Mrs.Park...

This has got to do something with that psychopath! But who the hell is he? Ugh!

When I was about to close my eyes, I feel a vibration inside my pocket hoodie. I took it out and turn out it was Taehyung's phone.

"Oh right. He put inside before we went to bed."

I want to open it but afraid to do so. He will be mad if I check what's inside his phone. But a little peek won't hurt right?

I turn it on and the screen lighten up revealing a picture of me. Sleeping.

"What the fuck?!"