D.R.11

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who's there?!"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Oh god! Wait till I fucking open this do-You!"

She was about to close the door but Jungkook managed to stop her from doing so by putting his feet in between the wooden door.

"Please hear me out first. I just wanted to ask you few questions!"

"N-no I didn't see anything! I didn't see you last night! Please let me go!" She plead but that didn't stop Jungkook. She kept trying on pushing the door but her arm becomes weak, losing energy. Lastly, she fell on the ground and Jungkook came inside before closing the door behind him.

He gave her a hand but she refused instead she back away from him. "P-please don't kill me! I have three child! Please have a mercy!" She kneel down and begging for him.

Jungkook kneel in front of her. "Listen to me please. I'm not him. I'm not here to kill you. I just wanted to know what did you see last night. Park Hyunjin is your neighbour right?"

Her eyes were red from crying and by the eye bag under her eyes, she didn't get enough sleep last night. She couldn't help but to ask him even though she still don't trust the guy in front of her.

"B-but you're wearing the same b-black hoodie...How could I b-believe that you're not him?"

"Trust me. If I were him, I won't bravely came here to ask about it." Jungkook assure her.

She grab his arm and look at him in the eyes as he look at her.

"T-that guy...He killed her."

"Who?" Jungkook heart beat so fast on what she was going to say next.

"The hoodie guy. The same hoodie that you wearing right now."