D.R.5

Time goes by so fast and now its night. And I'm still alone in my bedroom. Its past dinner already and they haven't got home yet. I may sound like a mother who's waiting for her child but I can't help it but to feel worried. I had a sudden sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and for sure I don't like it.

Not long after that, I heard the door downstair being knock.

"Did they forget to bring the key?" I mutter under my breath as I got up and rushing to go downstairs.

I almost trip over something. I unlock the door and open it widely. But only to be greeted by the strong wind. Its freezing cold that I began to trembling. Maybe it was the kids playing around. Even though my statement is seems no logical.

When I was about to close the door, I saw a bouquet of roses. This time the colour is blue, not too dark. The feeling of fear overwhelmed me once again. Its the same feeling that I felt yesterday when I received the bouquet of pink roses.

I hurriedly take the roses inside and slam the door shut. The roses were still in my grasp. As I look at it, I saw the same note.

'Tick tock...Tick tock...Tick tock...One down.'

Before I could even make out what it tried to say, the phone house ringing.

Slowly, I walked toward the ringing phone. I hold it tightly and press it to my ears.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

"Y-yes?"

"Do you know the guy name, Park Jimin?"

"He's m-my friend."

"Sigh."

"W-what happen?"

Stop Jungkook! Think straight!

"I'm sorry, Mr.Jeon."

"Do tell me what happen!"

"Park Jimin is dead."

Fuck you tears...