D.R.6

"I'm sorry for your loss. Condolences to your friend. Please stay strong. May the god bless him and you two." The priest pat Jungkook's shoulder and nodded to Taehyung who is standing beside him all the time.

"Thanks father." Taehyung said and the priest leave both of them, giving some space.

Jungkook were still sitting on the chair while staring at a picture frame which is hanging at the wall perfectly.

Jimin.

He still can't believe this happening. His best friend who is like a brother to him, who is always be there for him when he's sad...And now he's all alone. With his eyes burn in red because of crying non stop. His nose red and his lips swollen.

Who is that cruel person? Why he did this to him? Jimin is kind hearted person and don't have enemy. Unless-

"Lets go back home, Jungkook." Taehyung put his arm around him to convince him that he is here if he need someone. Jungkook nodded and they both walked outside to the parking lot. But before Jungkook could even get into the car, he received a smack on his cheek.

He know who it is.

"You! You are the cause of my son death! I know in the beginning, you have a bad intention to him and my family! Poor my Jimin...I should have put you to the foster home back of the day when you was kid! You just the same as your mother! You murder!" She cried.

"Hyunjin, lets go home okay." The woman beside her tried to calm her down but failed.

"No! You ungrateful son of a bitch! I shouldn't have...I shouldn't have let him stay with a murder!" She hit her chest while the woman try to drag her back to their car.

"Please aunty, I may not know you but this is not the right time. You have no right to do that." Taehyung went beside Jungkook and put him to the car before anything worse happen. He look at Jungkook, who is still quiet but he knows he is not okay by the tears that started to trickled down slowly.