D.R.7

Tick tock...Tick tock...Tick tock...One down.

"Hey."

Jungkook thought got interrupted by Taehyung which is now leaning on the door frame, crossed his arm.

"Hey." He make himself busy doing some stuff, avoiding his stares.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure."

Taehyung put his black hoodie on the chair and went to his bed sitting on the edge, looking at Jungkook.

He sigh, "I know we're not that close but I'm here if you need anything."

Jungkook freeze on what he was doing, he's hand hold tight the book before put it on the table. "I'm fine." He said without looking at him. He know his attitude is rude but he just can't think straight right now.

"Is it hurt?"

Jungkook seems to control himself but his eyes betrayed him as he burst into tears. He tried to not to cry but failed. That simple word just like hit him hard.

Hurt.

Hell yes.

Taehyung held him in a warm embrace and let Jungkook cried on his chest. He don't care if his shirt become wet because of his tears. He shushed him and stroke his hairs.

"Everything's gonna be alright, okay? Its not your fault. That woman is not right. Don't listen to what she said." Taehyung whispered soothing words but Jungkook didn't look convinced. He's not crying over what the woman spat to him. Its about something else.

Jungkook saw his phone lighten up showing that he has receive a notification minutes ago. He wiped his tears before broke the hug and went to grab his phone.

Unknown has requested to chat with you!

Accept!

Unknown:
"Are you going to block me again, Jungkook?"

Unknown:
"Tick tock...Tick tock...Tick tock...One down."

10minutes ago

He was surprised after he read the messages.

"Jungkook, are you alright?"

"I-It's him!"