D.R.13

11.55pm

Jungkook was laying on his bed. He couldn't sleep because he was still thinking about the note. Sometimes he look outside the window and saw the police officer car. They were told to watch over him and the house if there's anything weird happen, they could just inform the Detective Kim and their crew right away.

That night was so cold, the light wind came in from the window and blew him causing the shiver running down his spine. Even though he's already covered with blanket.

The note were still on his hand as he staring at it.

"Double zero...Double zero...What is it?" He mutter in soft voices.

He traced a zero on the wall with his fingers.

00.00

And something click him!

"Wait...It's a clock!" He yelled. He was about to go to the window to tell the cops but he was pulled back against someone chest with a hand shutting his mouth tightly.

He knew who it is by the smell of his cologne. The smell was sweet but sadly the owner is psychopath.

"Yes baby, you got it right. It is a clock and it is time for me to take you away from here." He whispered with his deep voice.

Suddenly, Jungkook shut his eyes and fell asleep immediately. Maybe its because of the smell on his hands. It make him feel dizzy.

Last thing he saw was a clock struck midnight.

00.00am

-To be continue-