7

It been about 3 weeks now since me and penis kid started talking.

He told me to call him J and I told him to call me Jae. It's so confusing.

I looked at my phone, waiting for him to reply. We were in the middle of talking about whether we shipped Vmin or Vkook. But he was oddly taking a long time to reply lately. He told me that his schedule would be really tight today so I decided to give him some time.

I stared at my laptop screen in front of me as I watched BTS perform 'Dionysus, Make It Right, and Boy with Luv' live.

Jungkook's part in 'Make It Right' came up and I closed my eyes and listened to his angelic voice. How was he even human? It's hard to believe that he's an actual, living, breathing, being. He just seems too.. perfect.

I clapped as soon as my bias finished his part of the song, moving on to the next line.

Soon, there was a short break in the performance and the BTS members walked backstage while the main host of the show walked to the front of the stage.

About a minute after the members disappeared, I heard a notification go off on my phone. I grabbed my phone before I could even process anything. It was such a quick reaction, as if I've been waiting for him to reply all day.

I was waiting for him to reply.

Perfect timing, since the members were on break for now.

I looked at the screen of my phone and realized that it was only my mom telling me that she was going to visit tomorrow to check up on me and how I was coming along, living on my own.

But as soon as I was about to put my phone away, I saw another notification go off.

It was him.

-

gguk97: no omg how do you even ship vkook?

gguk97: V M I N

park.jae: so you're telling me you don't ship anyone with jungkook?

gguk97: yup

park.jae: how :(

park.jae: actually nvm 

park.jae: i ship him with myself

park.jae: jungjae

park.jae: minjung

park.jae: minkook

gguk97: he's? your? bias?

park.jae: pretty sure it's obvious by now

park.jae: are you watching their live performance atm?

gguk97: can't

gguk97: like i said earlier, i've got a really tight schedule today

gguk97: im sorry :(

gguk97: but are you?

park.jae: nono it's perfectly fine

park.jae: take your time

park.jae: and yeah, they're on a break right now though

park.jae: so who's your bias?

gguk97: taehyung

gguk97: i dont ship vkook but..

gguk97: i think im gay for him