12

I stared at the ceiling, laying in bed, waiting for J to reply; still in the same position I was an hour ago.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, even to myself, I couldn't deny the fact that I had somewhat seemed to have developed feelings for the boy I had begun talking to, no more than a month ago.

Now, I'm not typically the type to develop feelings for people online, not to mention I don't even know how he looks like. But the image he set as his personality, made him seem like such an amazing person to be around.

The stories he would tell me bout him and his friends going out late night in the grave yard, ghost hunting, and how they would play the Ouija board in an abandoned warehouse, and all the traveling he would do with his friends.

He really did seem amazing.

And the fact that he lived pretty close by made it all even better. I honestly couldn't wait to meet him.

-

gguk97: taehyung is hot too tho

park.jae: ok but can you just admit jungkook's hotter

gguk97: ok but like

gguk97: tae ?

park.jae: KOOK IS THE MOST PRECIOUS AND GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING ALIVE NOW SHUT UP

gguk97: ok but i mean tae

park.jae: dkjk i give up

-

J really knew how to keep a conversation going and I really loved that about him as well.

Also, thankfully he's made it clear that he's not actually gay which sort of relieved me in a way?

-

gguk97: i win :)