21

I cheered as the boys walked off the stage. I looked at the girls on my right, bawling their eyes out and screaming while waving their light sticks.

And then I looked at the boys on my left, also bawling their eyes out while pointing at the members.

-

I looked around, making sure no none was watching me as I quickly slipped into the building.

It's been about two hours since the concert had ended and it was already really dark. My eyes wandered around the huge hall as I made my way to the elevator.

I was told to see the boys there on the third floor after the concert and Jungkook wouldn't stop spamming me.

I walked into the elevator, nervous to see the boys again.

I walked out and made my way to the door, trying to remember which turns Jungkook had taken to get to the their dressing room.

It really was a maze.

Finally, after what seemed to be a good twenty minutes of walking in circles on the same floor, I finally arrived at their dressing room.

I think.

I lifted my hand to knock on the door three consecutive times, but before my hand could even reach the door, it had already swung open revealing Jungkook standing there with his shoes on.

He had changed out of his concert clothes and taken off his contacts. But the light makeup that the stylist had applied was still on.

And there he was, standing in front of me. Looking gorgeous as ever.

"Ah, there you are. We've been waiting for an hour. I thought you might've gotten lost so I was coming to get you." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"O-oh, sorry. there were still a lot of people outside and and I couldn't talk to any of the security guards since they were a bit busy with the fans who were running over each other. One of them thought that they saw Taehyung and they just began trampling over one another."

Taehyung then peeked his head in the door frame.

"They love me?" His eyes went wide.

"Don't get too happy, we all know they love me more." Jungkook rolled his eyes, pushing him away as I giggled.

He walked out the door, before closing it behind him. We then began walking toward the elevators.

"I was going to offer if you wanted a ride home." He scratched his neck, getting all shy. "I mean, unless you brought your own vehicle, then u-um." 

"I took the bus here." I let out a small giggle. He was just so adorable.

"Ah, then would you like me to give you a ride?"

I pretended to think for a second before answering, "But then again, you really could be a kidnapper, and if you know my address then..." I looked at him as he pouted.

"I'm kidding." I laughed. "I really do appreciate the offer, but I really don't want to be a bother, and you also need to get a lot of rest after the concert and-"

"I'm giving you a ride." He stated blankly as he continued walking to the elevator. Trying to act as nonchalant as ever, I simply smiled with a shrug, following close behind him.