19

"Alright, then what if I told you that I began developing feelings for you?"

"Y-You what..?" I turned my head to the side to peek at him.

Oh god, he's so gorgeous.

He looked at me and giggled, "Yeah.. At first when I planned on meeting you, I thought about waiting a while before telling you that I caught feelings, but when you said that I happened to be your bias, I guess it made me a bit more confident in a way..?"

"Am I supposed to say something now..?" I didn't know what to do in this situation.

He shrugged.

"Now everything makes sense. All your dance practices late at night, and whenever there would be a concert, your schedule would be packed and you would barely respond. And not to mention the whole iron man boxer thingy and you thinking that I was Jimin. I'm so.. stupid." I buried my face in my hands. "Did you ever end up finding your boxers..?"

"Ah.. those.." He chuckled awkwardly. "Not really."

Oh my gosh, he just pouted.

"Oh my-"

He raised a brow, waiting for me to continue.

Shit, make up something fast.

"U-um.. don't you have a concert to get ready for..?" I asked, realizing that there were only 5 and a half hours left until the concert.

"Yeah, but right now, the stylists are working on Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung. Jimin hyung said that he'd call me when our turn comes up."

"Oh.."

"It feels nice, finally being able to meet the girl I've been wanting to since we first started talking. When you rejected my offer to meet up, thinking that I was some kidnapper, I just.. lost hope that I would meet you." He pouted again, but soon replaced it with a smile.

"Imagine I really did reject the offer to come to the concert." I said, suddenly realizing that I would've technically been rejecting an offer to become friend with Jungkook himself.

Oh god.

_______________

new book published just now !
. . . . . . [ the dollmaker | jungkook ]
feel free to check it out ! ♡