15

double update bc ily guys sm 

-

I took the bus to the park nearby, seeing the crowd of people screaming and cheering for the seven boys that had come to perform. They were still backstage, I didn't get why people were already screaming. Either way, it looked fun so I started screaming like a maniac too.

J texted me, saying to meet him backstage since apparently he got some next level V.I.P tickets for us to meet BTS.

There was still 6 more hours until the concert.

I talked to a security guard and he informed me that J had let him know I was coming after I showed him the code J had send me. I followed the security guard, staying close behind as I didn't want to get lost in the crowd of people.

We walked into the back of the building that wasn't too far from the stage.

J had told me to meet him on the third floor, by the men's bathroom. I couldn't wait to meet him. The security guard told me he had to get back to duty and that J would be waiting for me on the third floor.

I thanked the security guard as I stepped into the elevator bidding one last goodbye to him, watching his figure disappear as he walked out the entrance doors before the elevator door slowly closed.

As the lift made its way to the third floor, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of my incredibly fast heartbeat.

The elevator door opened and I stepped out, looking for the men's bathroom. There were three hallways and I had absolutely no idea which way it was nor was there a sign or anything like that to indicate which hallway was for what purpose.

I pulled out my phone and texted J asking him which way it was.

-

park.jae: im by the elevators and idk which way to go now

gguk97: hdjkf im coming

gguk97: stay there