13

8:56am - Friday

I walked through the school gates, plastering a fake smile across my face. I was finally getting to leave this hellhole.

Our graduation ceremony had taken place just three days ago and today was just our final day to say our last goodbyes to other staff and students. I had also received job offers from three different entertainment companies within the past week to be a choreographer or a main dancer from a group.

 I still have 2 months to decide which company I want to work at, but before I choose on of the three companies, I still haven't auditioned for Bighit. My audition is scheduled for Sunday and I would be informed within the span of 2 weeks for whether I got in or not.

-

I threw myself onto the bed with a smile. It was finally over. I was finally done with high school and it felt amazing.

Now all I had to worry about was the events that were going to be taking place this weekend.

Tomorrow was the concert and I was finally going to meet J, and on Sunday I had the audition scheduled for Bighit entertainment.

I had to pick an outfit for tomorrow and I also had to practice my choreographs for the audition.

I really wanted to make it into Bighit.

It was going to be a long  weekend.