[ 1 ]

Wedded

(Umm.. this part contains mature content. You are warned.)

Holding his arm, we walked down the aisle filled with flower paths for us to follow. Politely he helped me up the stairs, which is never his usual behavior. I took his hand understanding it was just an act. He gently smiled at me as we are now face to face. For a moment I feared his smile, it never leads to anything good. The priest read our vows the longer he read the deeper my mind swam back to the past full of regrets before for entering this palace.

I wasn't born noble like him. We are so different in many ways, I like sunsets he prefers sunrises. I lived in the mountains as he grew up near the sea. He grew up with a silver spoon from birth as for I, did not have a spoon when I was born. My family gave everything they can to feed me and keep me alive. It was then my parents sold me to the king in an exchange for my well-being. During my time in the palace I started off as a maid, one of the youngest maid. As I got older my position moved from being a maid to a personal maid of a prince 3 years older then me, the 1st Prince Jimin. Many people and maids in the palace feared him. He is a spoiled boy getting everything he desires within a snap and his desires included me. The king stated as I was still young we can only be engaged, until I turn 18 a wedding will be hold. A marriage between a prince and a maid was forbidden but on Jimin's demand the king agreed to make me him concubine. At 16, Jimin wedded a princess from the east. I lived through the dreaded days of them spending countless nights together. The worst thing out of that, Jimin would force me watch them make love so I would know how to please him. He crushed my heart and soul turning me numb in all ways resenting him.

I turned 18 today. Before I know it I was awaken by maid early in the morning for our wedding day. Here I am standing in front of a man I despise. The man who locked me away from the outside world. This man will be my husband and I will be his slaved mistress. I don't want this life.

"Miss ?" The priest questioned me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Do you take Park Jimin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I looked at Jimin who eagerly stared me down to reply. "I .. do.." I said gently. "You may now kiss the bride."

Jimin grabbed my waist pulling me closer and collide his lips onto mine. Playing along with his act, I closed my eyes as people clapped for us. I pushed him away from me as he tried deepening the kiss. Running down the platinum I left him hanging as I was lead away to my new room. The room I will be sharing with Jimin. The ceremony didn't last long as Jimin arrived shortly after with some bottles in his hands. He sat down by the table and poured the drinks in two cups. Walking over he handed me the other cup.

"I suggest you drink up so you don't think too much tonight."

"When did you ever care how I feel." I replied bitterly back at him ignoring his offer. "Oh, love. I know exactly how you should feel." He sat down next to me gulping down his drink. "You want the pain, fine, I'll take it all." He gulped down the drink he handed me as well. He leaned close to me setting the glass on the counter on my other side. Instead of moving away he rested his head on the crook of my neck leaving traces of butterfly kisses, lower and lower, until I stopped him. "Do you still despise me ?" He held my wrist tracing his kisses up my neck now. I bit down my jaw in anger and displease as I tried to pull out of his grip. He gently laid me down on the bed tugging on my dress and slipping out of his coat. I held his hand once again as he slipped them under my dress dangerously close to my area. "Stop." He stopped and look at me with a hint of anger sparkling in his eyes. He never liked to be told. "It's our wedding night. I'm going to be pleased no matter if you want it or not."

"Jennie can please you !" I shouted as he aimed for my lips. "Don't you dare talk about her !" He shouted. "I want you tonight and I WILL have you tonight." In a quick motion he stripped my dress away from me leaving me in my undergarments. "I waited years for you to belong to me and you clearly don't disappoint." Looking at my body he licked his lips before applying his thick lips on mine. While doing so he took off his pants. "Undress me." He demanded. "From all those years of watching me make love to some else show me how much you wanted to join me." He breathed out as his hands roamed my thighs up to my breast unclasping it. "I said undress me." He took off my bra and demanded with anger. My shakey hands got to his buttons and fiddled with them to the last button and slid off his shirt. His hand creased my thighs touching my intimacy rubbing it. I slipped away from his lips and bit my lips from moaning. "Moan and tell me who's making you feel good." I squirmed under him denying his request. He moved my panty aside and slide one finger in it. "Ah." I puffed in pleasure as my back arched on its own. "That's it kitten." I griped onto his biceps for hold as he continue to thrust his finger in my. "Ah... stop... please." He thrusted a second finger and increased his speed driving me closer to my release. "You want to tell me stop again ?" He teased me as he pulled out after feeling my walls clench onto his fingers. He denied my release. "Tell me who makes you feel good." He said hovering over me as he spread my legs apart after pulling the remaining piece of clothes off of our bodies. His hard shaft pressed against my core. "Please .. don't do that." I cried pleading him. He bucked his hips sliding this hard shaft against my core. Suddenly I felt my walls getting stretched as his (g)ick snuck its way into my core. "Ah." I screamed in pain trying to push him away from me. He held onto me tightly as he pushed in deeply.

"Look at me and tell me who you belong to." He angrily clutched my face tightly forcing me to look at him. "It's doesn't matter if you are a prince, a king, or some god. I will NEVER submit to you."

"Let's see. I'll make you beg for your release." As he fully entered me, without letting me adjust to his size he thrusted into me. "Ah.. stop. You're hurting me." Tears started to run down my cheeks as he ignored my cries and continue to thrust for his own pleasure. He harshly kissed my mouth shut and continued to thrust in and out of me as his hand massaged my breast while his other hand held my hip to move along with his rhythm. I encircle my arms around him as I purposely dug my nails deep into his flesh marking him. "Ah (k)uck !" He grunted as he angrily thrusted harder and faster.

"Ah .. mmhp.." I covered up my moan after the pain started to disappear. His lips left mine lowering to my neck, my collarbone, and lastly he began to suck harshly on my breast. "Ah .. Jimin.." I grabbed a hand full of his hair and brought him back to my lips. "Say my name again. That was hot baby." Jimin pulled out of me turning me on all fours before slipping back into me. His hip became more violent as he held my hips in place thrusting harshly. "Oh gosh .. I'm gonna come." I grabbed onto the sheets as I felt my climax coming. "Beg me to make you come." I shook my head. He's closer to his edge than I am.

Jimin thrust harshly 3 times before pinning my hips to his coming inside of me. His explosion of seeds made me reach my release mixing our juices together. He pulled out of me after filling me up with his seeds. I laid tiredly on the bed with my back towards him as he left to the bathroom to clean himself. Tears ran down my face as I recalled what he did. I never wanted him in this way. He returned with some tissue in his hand and wiped me clean before laying next to me. He didn't touch me but he just laid there looking up at the ceiling as his one arm rested on his forehead. "Was I too harsh on you ?" He asked with a bit of concern in his voice as he heard me weep. I was too angry on the other hand of what he did to reply to him. I felt him turn and shift as he laid against my body hugging me close to him. "You are my wife now. Prepare to please me until you can bare a child for me."

————————————————————————

Out with another story !! When I still haven't even finish the other ones. *sigh*

(Sorry for mistakes. I haven't reread it. )