[ 8 ]

A Fool for you

It's been days since she received the powders she asked for. She walked through the entire maid chamber but didn't find her. Walking away from the maid's chamber passing the garden she saw a familiar figure. Curiously looking at the figure she notice thalina in the arms of Jungkook as they sat closely by a tree. His arms wrapped around her as she leaned against him. Jennie smirked in disgust noticing the two love birds secretly meeting up. Trying to kill two birds with one stone. Well it's a one shot.

"How are you feeling ?" Jungkook asked breaking the comfortable silence between us as we sat in the shade. I shrugged. "What am I suppose to feel ?" I asked looking up at him and he gently smiles at me. "I still feel the same." I replied resting my head against his chest again closing my eyes. Jungkook rest his hand against my belly creasing the little bump that's swelling. "Imagine if it was mine. I would really love you." My checks burned as it blushed pink. "You already do." He suddenly chuckled foolishly as it fade into a smile. "And it grows day by day."

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep my words."

"What ?"

"When I said I'll marry you when we were young." I gently pulled away from him standing up, brushing grass off my dress. Since my ranking jumped my dress had gotten thickets and pooffier. Jungkook stood next to me. "It's already time for you to go ?" I nodded. "I'm not free yet to decide my time, and when I am it will be with you." I smiled at him walking off as he followed me. "You should return Oppa. Or else Jimin will think something is going on." He sneakily kisses my on the cheek as I turned past him. "Yah."

"Okay. I'm off now." He quickly ran childishly after sneaking a peck. I smiled widely seeing how happy he is made me happy. Things had always been this way, ever since I was little. Sneaking away from Jimin's chamber to hangout with Jungkook at night. Being with him made my heart flutter feeling at ease and I didn't have to worry about being caged in the palace, to me .. he was my savior, the light that guide me through the dark. I thought as I walked back to my chamber. Upon walking in Jimin stood by my bed waiting for me. "Where have you been ? I thought I told you not to go anywhere ?"

"Sorry your highness, it got stuffy in here so I went out for some fresh air." Jimin walked closer to me. "Is it me that's making it Stuffy in here ?" His voice turned low bringing out a dark tone. I quickly shook my head walking away from him slipping out of my heavy gown into light pj. Jimin laid next to me wrapping his arms around me pulling me close. "Have you thought of a name for our child ?" I shook my head. Jimin sighed in response. "Have you ?" I asked him as he gently nodd his head. "Dream. You and this baby are my dream."

As days add up to a week Jimin's unknown time started to run out as he continued to spend his days with his beloved rather than the queen.
"It's settled.." Jennie said as she glanced at the white powder in her hand beofre looking out to the dark sky. "He has decided the fate of his child."

"Your highness, his highness is here." Jennie's eyes sparkled quickly shoving the powders under her pillow. "Your highness." She bowed respectfully as he walking into her chamber. "I'm glad to see you again." She quickly dropped the act walking to him embracing him in her arms. He pulled her away from him. "How are you feeling ?" He asked as she smiled sweetly at him. "I'm .. doing well." She replied.

"Good. Then I shall take my leave since there's nothing for me to do."

"Jimin." She held his arm back from leaving her. "Please stay with me. I .. I need you here."

"You said you were doing well."

"But Jimmy and I need you."

"Jimmy ? We don't even know the gender of the child yet how can you-"