[ 4 ]

"Imagine"

I closed my eyes awaiting for his lips on mine, his touch was gentle. We were close and who knows how long we've been waiting for this moment. As our lips collided, he cupped my cheeks bringing me in closer to him. The kiss was soft and lovely just like him. He gently pulled away still unsatisfied and it was noticeable in his eyes as they fired up asking for more than just a kiss, more than just a day, and more then just a royal prince and a maid. Looking back into his eyes I smiled. He was good looking why haven't I care to notice it before. My expression suddenly changed as i realized what's happening. I kissed a man I didn't belong to. I kissed another man who isn't my husband. The confused feeling inside of me partially laughed at me as the other cheered "no fear."
I got up from the table and walked away from him. Embarrassed and ashamed I continued to walk ignoring his calls. "Thalina !" He caught up to me forcing me to face him. "What's wrong ?"

"What's wrong ?!" I questioned him. "What happened was wrong. Everything of it." He grabbed hold of my hand as he held them. "It's not wrong if your heart belongs with me." I let go of his hands. "You're saying nonsense."

"It's within the law Jungkook. The law of marriage." I continued. "We can only be so much until we stop at a point where we start to realize there's no point. No point of caring anymore or loving. No point of trying to rewrite the stars."

"But we can always imagine." Jungkook said with a small smile as he back hugged me. "You're always there in my imagination. And if you're honest with yours maybe I'm in it too."

"What !?" Jimin shouted at the maid as he heard the news of Thalia getting flog. "Tell me who is behind all of this ! I will punish them !"

"You dare not say anything ?!"

"That's not it sir." Jimin looked at the maids sleeping on their knees for support in front of him. "J-Jennie.."

Jimin's eyes furrowed. "JUST SPILL IT !"

"Jenniegotmadthatherbowlsbrokesosheorderedthegaurdstoflogher." The trembling maid spoke as fast as she'd can in fear. "Jennie ?" His face softened, eyes darkened, and lips curved. It was hard to tell if he was satisfied or Unpleased.

"Jimin !" Jin jumped up and down trying to get his attention. "Hyung." He walked up to the taller male. "Here. I brought they cakes for you. I baked them myself."

"What's it for Hyung ?"

"Your wedding 바보 [Pa•bo] = (dummy/stupid)." Jimin handed him a white box wrapped in cloth. "Take it to your wife, I'm pretty sure she will love it, and by then I won't be able to make anymore."

"Aren't you leaving soon ?"

"I am, within a couple of days I will have to return." Jin sighed heavily. "I envy you Jimin. Having two wives and next your going to be king. See didn't I tell you before that you will have to choose, but you won't be the only one who has a choice."

"Oh stop the nonsense Hyung." Jimin rolled his eyes as the tall male starts to blab about his visions and predictions. Never once was Jin proven wrong with his talent. "Say, Jiminie. Where's your wife ?"

"She..-"

"My prince," the man said as he bowed, "it's an emergency. The king had collapsed."

He turned me around, pulling me close stamping his lips on my forehead. "In my life, you had always been mine." Jungkook said as I gently pulled away from him. "Master." With the sudden voice I jump apart from him. "What is it ?" Jungkook asked a bit embarrassed. "Sir, the king has collapsed." Jungkook's eyes widen, embarrassment being replaced with worries. "Appa ?"