[ 9 ]

Lost Dream (s)

"Thalina." Jungkook gently shook me to wake me up. My eyes opened seeing a worry jungkook looking at me. I felt sweats dripping down the side of my face as my abdomen felt sore. I looked behind him seeing the physician behind him Holding white clots full of red. Jungkook looked sadly at me. "Jungkook .. what happened to me ?" I asked in fear as my eyes widen and noticed the different feeling of my womb. "Jungkook..." tears started to swell up in my eyes as it streamed down my cheek. Jungkook too started to cry. "I'm .. I'm sorry Thalina .. I-I wasn't in time to help him." Jungkook pulled me close to him as I hugged his chest. "Him ..." I repeated as I began sobbing. "Dream ... Dream is gone ?" I mentally questioned.

"Don't worry Jimin will be here soon. I already told my maid to get him." I shook my head. "No No, jungkook. Jimin will be so sad.."

Jungkook was quickly torn away from me as he fell to the ground. An angry Jimin hovered over him giving him a few punches. "How many times do I have to tell you STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE !" jungkook pushed him off angrily returning a punch. "Get a hold of yourself, Your baby is GONE !" Jimin froze looking at jungkook then at me. "Dream .. Dream .. is ... gone ?" Jimin softly muttered. "You're kidding me ! You're lying !" He quickly walked up to me holding my hand tightly shaking it. "Thalina tell me it's a lie." My tears continued to fall upon seeing how sad he looked. Sure I didn't love him even so I wanted to be a great mother. Jimin laid his head on the bed next to me. "WHY! WHY! WHY!" He shouted as he hit the table. "I'm sorry .. Jimin.. I-"

"I will find who did this to Dream and make them pay !" Jimin's gaze changed as he looked at the tiny body of our son wrapped in white stained cloth in the hands of the physician. "My apologies your highness. Before I got here the baby was already not breathing. The best thing was to get him out." Jimin gently held the unborn fetus in his arms. "My Dream .." I cried watching how sad Jimin was as he held Dream. "Who did this ?" Jimin ask looking at the physician. "From my examination the only thing that can cause the baby to stop breathing is if the mother took abortion powder." My eyes widen as Jimin looked at me his deadly gazed made me frozen. "Jimin .. I-"

"Did you do this ?" He asked through his clenched teeth. "Hyung don't be crazy I-"

"Answer me I asked if you did this to my Dream !" I looked at him in disbelief. He definitely won't believe anything that I say. "Jimin." The younger me tried to get the King's attention. "Cut it out Jungkook. You were in this with her weren't you." Jungkook's brows furrowed in angry. "What nonsense are you spitting ?!"

"You wanted thalina so much that you two thought of killin Dream. SO YOU CAN HAVE HER !"

"You're right Jimin." The calmness of the queen entered the room as her maids supported her into the room. Everyone's gaze turned to her as she made her grand entrance. "I told you not to take the powder didn't I. That it will harm you. But no matter how much I tried to convince you, your love for Jungkook was too big for me to stop you. Now that Dream's gone are you happy now."

I looked at Jimin as he seemed to believe the words of the queen. "No ! No. Jimin. Listen to me I really-"

"Is there anything else left to listen to ?" He pauses. "I forgave you everything Thalina.. sneaking out to meet Jungkook, hugging jungkook, and SLEEPING WITH HIM IN OUR BED !" He shouted at the end making me look over to Jungkook. All along he knew...He saw ? I looked at him as his eyes turned gentle and red from crying. "I forgave you.. but I can't forgive what you did to be with him." Jimin looked down. "I gave you everything I can to make up the last 14 years in your life I've taken away from you. But in the end you BETRAYED ME !." I looked at Jennie as she smirked. Seeing her happy made me realized she planned it all from breakfast and to this scene.